Sept. 2010 roll call.........

dixiegirl

33 more days until my wife & I arrive at Pop for our honeymoon. Sept 4th - 18th.

Oh congrats!! Thats how it started for my hubby and I but at Dixie Landings (POR) And well here we are almost 15yrs still going back every sept....But going for your Honeymoon yeah thats the best!

I am sooooo ready for vacation, only 45 more days to go!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Rook26

September 5th -17th AKL

:zipit: Surprising my wife with an upgrade from CSR to AKL (first time) + Wanyama Safari (we love Jiko :slurp: )

Celebrating 5 Years Married and Babymoon. We'll be 24 weeks so hopefully she'll be very hungry and we can just take things slow this year. I want to appreciate the shows and the atmosphere. The surprise mother-to-be massage at AKL should help too.

I'm getting really excited now. :sohappy: 33 DAYS!

Upvote 0

jsteph

Sept 19-25th...

Will be me, my wife, my mother, her mother, our 6 and almost 2 year old. Staying at POR, since it is the only one with a room big enough. This will be our first time at POR, so any tips would be appreciated. It will be the two year old's first trip and we are not sure how she will do. It will be our 6 year old's third time.

She does love Roller Coasters, she rode EE 5 times last year and was half an inch too short for Rockin' Roller Coaster. So she is looking forward to that.

And we are going to our first MNSSHP on Tues the 21st.

Not sure if we are going to dress up, but we think our daughter will be. Hoping she really enjoys it.

Upvote 0

Jasmine2

We leave Sept. 10th to Sept 2oth... Im not sure who is more excited the kids or my husband and I. We are staing at CBR resort first time staying there. has anyone else satyed at this resort?

Upvote 0

SHORTY

Oh congrats!! Thats how it started for my hubby and I but at Dixie Landings (POR) And well here we are almost 15yrs still going back every sept....But going for your Honeymoon yeah thats the best!
Thanks. We're so excited and can't wait to arrive even though this is our 8th trip together. This will definitely be our most memorable.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
September 6th through September 21st at Pop Century! Meet us at the pools for some late night swimming!!! My stitch football is on the way from ebay too! I buy one in WDW every year but last year they discontinued them!!! We will be throwing that all around the resort at night as well. Dont be shy to start some convo's!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

September 6th through September 21st at Pop Century! Meet us at the pools for some late night swimming!!! My stitch football is on the way from ebay too! I buy one in WDW every year but last year they discontinued them!!! We will be throwing that all around the resort at night as well. Dont be shy to start some convo's!!!

And I though my hubby was the only one thathad to buy one ...Every single trip ...For the past 14yrs.....!!! Yes we did have a stitch one too But think my beloved, moronic, yellow lab got a hold of it!! And every year in the course of the year, we lose it! Its usually one of the first things we buy there!

Upvote 0

WDW-Crazy

My husband & I will be there for our 10th anniversary Sept 24-Oct 1 @ Pop. :)

Just saw that you'll be there the same week as us (during the 25th - 30th) at Pop. We'll be staying there too! If you see the guy in my avator pic walking around taking pics at the resort, that would be me! :)

Would be cool to bump into some WDWMagic people while were there lol! :D If anyone here is staying at Pop that week and happens to see me there, don't hesitate to come on over and start up a conversation. Would be cool to meet some of you!

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
And I though my hubby was the only one thathad to buy one ...Every single trip ...For the past 14yrs.....!!! Yes we did have a stitch one too But think my beloved, moronic, yellow lab got a hold of it!! And every year in the course of the year, we lose it! Its usually one of the first things we buy there!

Haha well I usually buy one for my little brother but he actually saved his from last year and put it on display and MY dog got a hold of mine...more like Colleen gave it to her...

So eBay is was! Should have it today or Monday!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

...aaaaand we're NOT going to make the September adventure. I'd love to be dramatic and be all -->:cry: over not going but I think I knew it was coming for a while. I just didn't want to accept it. When life sends you a whole bunch of signs that say "You shouldn't go there" it's prob'ly best to listen. I'm a firm believer in intuition. Have you ever felt relieved when you found out that going on a vacation wasn't going to happen? Well, now I can say I have. My only regret in any of it is not being able to meet the 2 fellow WDWMagic'ers that I was hoping to finally meet in person. That's the big bummer. WDW will still be there when the time is right.

So all you September folks out there....have fun, think of your WDWMagic buddies while you're there so we can be there in spirit, take lots of pictures, and write awesome trip reports and reviews when you get home! :wave:

Upvote 0

Xethis

So all you September folks out there....have fun, think of your WDWMagic buddies while you're there so we can be there in spirit, take lots of pictures, and write awesome trip reports and reviews when you get home! :wave:

I promise I'll bring some WDW love back to Texas for you Sweetpee! Sorry to hear your bad news! I promise our family will have a drink for your family while we're there!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I promise I'll bring some WDW love back to Texas for you Sweetpee! Sorry to hear your bad news! I promise our family will have a drink for your family while we're there!

You're totally adding to my list of good news for today. Really. Thank you! Normally I would expect the delay of a trip to be crushing but I'm so relieved. Today hasn't been ideal by far (winning the Power Ball would be!) but I ain't complaining. We've got each other, a roof over our heads, food to eat, a little nest egg still in the bank, hope for the future, humor, a positive outlook, my refrigerator can be repaired, and now some Texas friends are gonna toast my family at Walt Disney World. What more can a girl ask for (besides that winning Power Ball ticket or a 2 week free-for-all stay in the castle suite)?

BTW, I love Austin. The traffic is the pits at the wrong time of week-day but I've been to Round Rock to visit a very dear friend of mine probably half a dozen times in the past 3 years and I just LOVE it over your way. The drive from Houston to Austin is just beautiful. I had the good luck of making that little jaunt by myself in the spring when all the wildflowers were in full bloom and the fields of flowers in all their vibrant glory was breathtaking. Disney tunes and landscapes that only the Man upstairs could've painted made that drive one of my most memorable solo road trips. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom