Sept. 2010 roll call.........

dixiegirl

20 days to go. We got a card to pre-register on photo pass. I'm not sure that it offers any discounts but I'm going to find out. DH is home from the hospital and resting. 20 days, 20 days, 20 days.....

Need that vaction more than ever huh? ( I understand that) I keep saying that to myself as well, Monday my brother passed away very sudden and today is the wake...all I keep saying is 19 more days..Over and over in my head, we need this trip more than ever.....Thats the best thing about today, we're in the teens.....

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Need that vaction more than ever huh? ( I understand that) I keep saying that to myself as well, Monday my brother passed away very sudden and today is the wake...all I keep saying is 19 more days..Over and over in my head, we need this trip more than ever.....Thats the best thing about today, we're in the teens.....
Oh my goodness, you poor thing! :( I'm so sorry for your loss, keep looking forward to that trip!

Upvote 0

Nemo14

So sorry to hear this. ((hug))

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

dixiegirl - sorry to read about your brother's passing.

While I was getting my root canal and other teeth worked on for the last 2 months, I just kept thinking of my trip, sitting at the Disney resort pool, relaxing and doing things at my leisure.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

dixiegirl - sorry to read about your brother's passing.

While I was getting my root canal and other teeth worked on for the last 2 months, I just kept thinking of my trip, sitting at the Disney resort pool, relaxing and doing things at my leisure.

Thanks so much....I think now I can say I am soooooo looking forward to my place of "make Believe"!!! And a root canal...the only word that comes to mind is OUCH!!!!!

On a side note I did make my mom laugh at the funeral home , it was very quiet(of course) in there and they were playing this god-alful sad music over the loud speaker, and my mom had made a comment about it if they cxould possibly play something else, so I asked her if she wanted me to go get my "small world cd" in my car she did laugh over that and said it would be better......I did have them change the music.....To kenny G....Eh its a bit better...

Upvote 0

Fashionista007

On a side note I did make my mom laugh at the funeral home , it was very quiet(of course) in there and they were playing this god-alful sad music over the loud speaker, and my mom had made a comment about it if they cxould possibly play something else, so I asked her if she wanted me to go get my "small world cd" in my car she did laugh over that and said it would be better......I did have them change the music.....To kenny G....Eh its a bit better...

Laughter is really the best medicine. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :)

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Man! I remember when I started this thread! I cant believe its almost here already, 12 more days for us!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom