Sept. 2010 roll call.........

sweetpee_1993

kelly- Just hop on that plane and come see us. you know you can get a killer deal on airfare. Plus there is no hotel cost

A free place to crash in Cali where the grub is amazing & 2 adorable little snuggle-bugs for cuddling....oh so tempting! If the time would allow....hhmmmm...

I'll call ya tomorrow with all the latest & get caught up. :animwink:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

So excitement finally shows up in my mail!!!!
magicexpress001.jpg

Woohooo!!!! 36 more days to go!!!!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I feel the same but luckily I have a week off from tonight and a trip to the land of my fathers, and the Edinburgh Festival.

That will ease the pain for me.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

^^^okay, so I forgot the the RV is not fully packed yet BUT... give me one day and it will be ready to go. I will be doing my grocery inventory by Labor Day weekend. I just need to focus on work until then ... focus... focus.... focus :lol:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

And can I say how excited I am that I just checked my flight again and I just saved $40 on my flight!!! I'm up to a $400 Credit with Southwest...WOOHOOO!!!! SWEET!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

14 more daze.....Must focus on work, must focus on work......

NAH!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Only 14 more days!!!!:D

Yes but its so hard to focus! Especially when you have a customer in front of you talking and talking, and your mind is somewhere in Disney , but you keep nodding your head as if your "really' lisening!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

21 days to check in. Had a scare yesterday, DH out of the blue came down with very intense pain in his right lower ab. He in the hospital now, kidney stone. He should be discharged today. Thankfully they feel that it will pass on it's own. Scared the h#?* out of us. It took two hits of morphine to get him halfway comfortable. We definately need some kick-back, relax time at WDW! That settles it, I'm driving the rig!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

20 days to go. We got a card to pre-register on photo pass. I'm not sure that it offers any discounts but I'm going to find out. DH is home from the hospital and resting. 20 days, 20 days, 20 days.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom