ruins of old disney rides

Horizons1

Another one I forgot to mention is on the Backlot Tour at Walt Disney Studios Paris the hovercraft and solo sub from Horizons can be seen.

Horizons_props_in_Eurodisney.jpg

2932933138_90632b33e0.jpg

Buried20KLeague

The whole idea of Stitch in the Tiki Room just makes me Ill...and I am not a Stitch hater...what I am though is tired of seeing how Stitch has been rammed down our throats at WDW the last few years...

As am I... But I bet if you watched the show on Youtube, you'd be FOR the change... As opposed to keeping the Tiki Room the way it is now.

I'll take a ukelele playing Stitch for one or two songs at the end of a mostly vintage Tiki Room show any day over a show commandeered by Iago literally 15 seconds into the opening number.

That would get Disney their brand tie-in that they so desperately need on every attraction these days, and it would get me most of the original tiki room show back.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
As am I... But I bet if you watched the show on Youtube, you'd be FOR the change... As opposed to keeping the Tiki Room the way it is now.

I'll take a ukelele playing Stitch for one or two songs at the end of a mostly vintage Tiki Room show any day over a show commandeered by Iago literally 15 seconds into the opening number.

That would get Disney their brand tie-in that they so desperately need on every attraction these days, and it would get me most of the original tiki room show back.

Ey! At least they got rid of Stitch's Super Sonic Celebration! Right!? :)

and since there are so much people who hate stitch's great escape, they might shut it down...but things get better(or worse?)! goodbye laugh floor, HELLO STITCH INTERACTIVE!!! :lookaroun

Stitch's SuperSonic Jamboree :lookaroun
Stitch's SuperSonic Parade :lookaroun
MARVEL: Super Stitch! :eek:

magicmaya

Ey! At least they got rid of Stitch's Super Sonic Celebration! Right!? :)

and since there are so much people who hate stitch's great escape, they might shut it down...but things get better(or worse?)! goodbye laugh floor, HELLO STITCH INTERACTIVE!!! :lookaroun

Stitch's SuperSonic Jamboree :lookaroun
Stitch's SuperSonic Parade :lookaroun
MARVEL: Super Stitch! :eek:

DON'T give them ANY ideas!!! :fork:

TheBeatles

Not really a ride, but I juts saw 'Catwalk Bar' which used to be open at the Brown Derby.

It's on the 2nd floor above the Playhouse Disney stage.

WondersOfLife

DON'T give them ANY ideas!!! :fork:

Stitch's Astro Blasters!
Stitch the flying alien!
Stitch's Hawaii Flight!
The Many adventures of Lilo and Stitch!
The great mexican Lilo and Stitch boat tour!
Soarin' over Hawaii with Lilo and Stitch!
Experiment Mountain!
The Making of Lilo and stitch!
Stitch's Pizzeria!
An Alien's Life!
The circle of Stitch!

:lol::zipit:

Fantasmic

Stitch's Astro Blasters!
Stitch the flying alien!
Stitch's Hawaii Flight!
The Many adventures of Lilo and Stitch!
The great mexican Lilo and Stitch boat tour!
Soarin' over Hawaii with Lilo and Stitch!
Experiment Mountain!
The Making of Lilo and stitch!
Stitch's Pizzeria!
An Alien's Life!
The circle of Stitch!

:lol::zipit:

Don't forget:

It's a Small Stitch
Stitch Mountain
Big Thunder Stitch
Tom Stitch's Island
Stitches of the Carribbean

WondersOfLife

Don't forget:

It's a Small Stitch
Stitch Mountain
Big Thunder Stitch
Tom Stitch's Island
Stitches of the Carribbean

or:

test stich
DINO-STITCH
Stitch's Sci-Fi Dine in
Fantastitch
Lilo and Stitch epic stunt spectacular
Captain Stitch-O
Stitch's Scary Adventures
and who can forget, Stitch's Tomorrowland SuperSonic Tram! :)

Thrill Seeker

I might have to talk to my managers and see if I can arrange a tour of sorts of the Imagineering building... That would be really sweet.

raven

I might have to talk to my managers and see if I can arrange a tour of sorts of the Imagineering building... That would be really sweet.

Good luck. WDW management doesn't have anything to do with those Imagineering buildings other than cleaning them. They are managed from out of Glendale, CA and all people entering have to be cleared through them. So getting a tour isn't as simple as it sounds. You have to have a legitimate reason for entering. :animwink:

montyz81

or:

test stich
DINO-STITCH
Stitch's Sci-Fi Dine in
Fantastitch
Lilo and Stitch epic stunt spectacular
Captain Stitch-O
Stitch's Scary Adventures
and who can forget, Stitch's Tomorrowland SuperSonic Tram! :)

Illuminations:Reflections of Stitch..

Sorry not sure why this is here, but it seemed appropriate.

BK31

Its not a ride remnant, but the other day when I was looking around EPCOT using bing map's birds eye view I saw where it looks like they store all the kiosk / temporary structures for Food and Wine, etc. You have to zoom in and rotate away from north, but you can see all the little huts lined up in the backstage area between France and Morocco.
http://binged.it/wTE64v

Not nearly as exciting as ride props, but I thought it was neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom