ruins of old disney rides

Monorail_Orange

Very interesting that Disney has been able to "recycle" so many of the WoM animatronics. Also, can't wait to see what they have planned for Christopher Columbus' old dragon out in DCA.

I love this thread! Now what I'm wondering is where the miniature scale of SSE went? You know, the silver ball at the end of pre 2009 SSE. It had a trail of multi-colored stars going around it <3 I always wanted to know where that was. I miss that version of SSE :(

Rob562

alot of WOM animatronics ended up on POTC

and the Dragon thing ended up all the way down to Disneyland! :confused: y dey do tat??? :shrug:

Actually, the WoM AA's were put into Disneyland's Pirates. The two that I specifically know of are pushing/pulling a pirate-flag-draped treasure chest near the lift hill at the end of the ride. In WoM they were pushing/pulling a donkey. I don't know of any that went into the Magic Kingdom's Pirates.

Crates of chickens from the "Traffic Jam" scene were added to the barn at Barnstormer. They squawk at each train as it flies through.

The two new students in the Greek Mathematics scene in SSE were from WoM. (Their facial "style" is noticably different than the rest of the AAs in the attraction... A bit more "cartooney")

-Rob

raven

I love this thread! Now what I'm wondering is where the miniature scale of SSE went? You know, the silver ball at the end of pre 2009 SSE. It had a trail of multi-colored stars going around it <3 I always wanted to know where that was. I miss that version of SSE :(

That's back in Imagineering as well.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Actually, the WoM AA's were put into Disneyland's Pirates. The two that I specifically know of are pushing/pulling a pirate-flag-draped treasure chest near the lift hill at the end of the ride. In WoM they were pushing/pulling a donkey. I don't know of any that went into the Magic Kingdom's Pirates.

Crates of chickens from the "Traffic Jam" scene were added to the barn at Barnstormer. They squawk at each train as it flies through.

The two new students in the Greek Mathematics scene in SSE were from WoM. (Their facial "style" is noticably different than the rest of the AAs in the attraction... A bit more "cartooney")

-Rob

yes i know it was on DL's POTC

someone tell me why they added stitch to the tiki room in tokyo disneyland? :lol:

Buried20KLeague

Wait ... You're joking right?

Nope. YouTube it. It actually works, and works pretty darn well.

It's the "good" stitch... Not the "naughty" one that you see in SGE, for example. They play on the Hawaii aspect of the film, and his love for Elvis. He comes out toward the end of the show.

It works much better than Zazu and Iago in WDW's version. There was talk for some time that WDW might close SGE and move the animatronic to the Tiki Room in an English version of TDL's since the AA is largely the same (minus the annoying spitting)... But nothing's happened on that front obviously.

Figments Friend

What a absolutely awesome thread. Many thanks to those who posted the great photos!

I am REALLY excited to learn about the warehouse in K-town. I am MORE excited to learn that those particular Figment AA remnents are STILL in exsistance. VERY nice to know this!

Thanks for making my day!

:wave:

puntagordabob

Nope. YouTube it. It actually works, and works pretty darn well.

It's the "good" stitch... Not the "naughty" one that you see in SGE, for example. They play on the Hawaii aspect of the film, and his love for Elvis. He comes out toward the end of the show.

It works much better than Zazu and Iago in WDW's version. There was talk for some time that WDW might close SGE and move the animatronic to the Tiki Room in an English version of TDL's since the AA is largely the same (minus the annoying spitting)... But nothing's happened on that front obviously.

The whole idea of Stitch in the Tiki Room just makes me Ill...and I am not a Stitch hater...what I am though is tired of seeing how Stitch has been rammed down our throats at WDW the last few years...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom