Rock 'N' Roller Coaster...now presented by Hanes!

philsfan2185

021606_spittake.jpg

ImaYoyo

Go get a drink...and get ready to do a spit take!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...1031007,0,7664320.story?coll=orl_tab03_layout

PPFFFFFTTTT!!!!!!

:eek:
This partnership was posted earlier today (or late last night, can't remember) in the "Corporate" portion of this site. It's a great partnership, it means higher quality shirts. Though it's bad for the celebration-based company that we used to purchase some of them from :( Barker Specialties I believe? I'm not sure to what extent they made shirts, but I know they put together a lot of them.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
interesting... wonder how they will find a way use the sponsor in the attraction.

"This is Uncle Joe Bensen coming LIVE from the Aerosmith concert! Man it looks like everybody in town's headed out to see this show, and traffic is really jammed. But don't worry, as long as you're wearing the new HanesUltimateComfortCottonTaglessUnderwear, they'll keep you covered!"

:lol:

distiff

'Oh, do I buy this T-shirt and it falls apart?' :veryconfu

I have never picked up a shirt at the store and thought this before I bought it. Am I the only one? :shrug: :ROFLOL:

Eyorefan

'Oh, do I buy this T-shirt and it falls apart?' :veryconfu

I have never picked up a shirt at the store and thought this before I bought it. Am I the only one? :shrug: :ROFLOL:

I know I checked the tag to see who made my limited edition 25 Aniversery Epcot shirt before I bought it. :rolleyes:

I swear I think this guy has been working for Hanes for way tooo long.

EpcotServo, thanks so much for this thread. I needed a good laugh at the end of the day. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

dxwwf3

Why is this so surprising to some of you?

I think most people think that isn't an attraction that easily lends itself to a sponsor. Mainly because it seems that an attraction opens up with a sponsor, but rarely is one added 7 or 8 years after it opens.

But hey if this leads to higher quality WDW T-shirts, I'm all for it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom