Rock 'N' Roller Coaster...now presented by Hanes!

mep517

I can see the commercials now...

Michael Jordan, Matthew Perry, Kevin Bacon and Steven Tyler all playing pool. In their underwear.

Look who we've got our Hanes on now!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Figment1986

I can see the commercials now...

Michael Jordan, Matthew Perry, Kevin Bacon and Steven Tyler all playing pool. In their underwear.

Look who we've got our Hanes on now!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I thought they were going to be in the coaster... going crazy ;)

wedway71

Kinda a weird mix of sponsor/Attraction to me.

United Technologies-Living Seas-OK

RCA-Spaceship earth-OK

ATT-Spaceship Earth-OK

The Land-Kraft/Nestle-OK

Hanes-RRRC??????

Disney_Freak429

Kinda a weird mix of sponsor/Attraction to me.

United Technologies-Living Seas-OK

RCA-Spaceship earth-OK

ATT-Spaceship Earth-OK

The Land-Kraft/Nestle-OK

Hanes-RRRC??????

This was my though on it just an odd mix but it shouldn't be that big a deal as long as Disney never goes the Six Flags route of sponsors we'll be ok.

travelskip

I know you're all having fun, and that's OK, but I really don't have a problem with this. :shrug:

Like Wedway71 said, the mix of attraction/sponsor doesn't fit. It distracts from the natural synergy and takes you away from the magic.

Sponsors previously have been better placed than this.

gsimpson

Since none of the merchandise at WDW is the lowest price around, nor should it be, it would be great if they could make some of the merchandise in this country. If the merchandise were low cost, that would be a valid excuse for making it in foreign sweat shops, but with the premium price I wish they could find their way to employ people around this country for a change.

Sponsor changes

Possible Sponsor ammendments to the attraction:

Sign out front: Don't get you Hanes panties in a wad over long lines...use Fastpass!

Sign out front: "RnRC is a highspeed roller coaster thrill ride that may make you crap your Hanes!" For safety you should be in good health, free from high blood pressure, heart or neck problems, and you should be wearing clean underwear.

G_Force records changed to G-string records

Announcer at takeoff: "Hold on to your Hanes, here we go!"

Instead of the Hollywood sign, you now fly through an elastic waistband

Sign at unload: Thanks for riding RnRC. This Wedgie brought to you by Hanes.

That's all I got off the cuff...any more?

fuentesalex

Like Wedway71 said, the mix of attraction/sponsor doesn't fit. It distracts from the natural synergy and takes you away from the magic.

Sponsors previously have been better placed than this.

I agree its weird. But there are other cases where there are weird sponsors. What does McDonald's have to do with Dinosaurs?
What does napkins and paper towels have to do with Racing?

What it all comes down to is $$$ for Disney.

CubsRock

I agree its weird. But there are other cases where there are weird sponsors. What does McDonald's have to do with Dinosaurs?
What does napkins and paper towels have to do with Racing?

What it all comes down to is $$$ for Disney.

McDonalds and Disney both helped Chicago's Field Museum of Natural History purchase Sue the T-rex. The original bones are on display in Chicago and a replica of Sue can be seen in Dinoland USA.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The sponsor of an attraction never really bothered me. This one won't, either.

...As long as Steven Tyler doesn't appear in his underwear...

PeoplemoverTTA

Please, this is nothing compared the sponsored sign (Brawny? Bounty? One of the darn paper towels) telling me how to wash my hands in the ladies room...just in case I forgot....

Now how does this go again...shoot....of all the....oh wait, for pete's sake, there's a sign! Thank goodness - what would I have done?

Always looking out for guests, aren't they? :)

Thiger

as long as the sponsorship means that the ride will work fine and have fresh coats of paint i'm happy.

I do agree that its a weird mix, but hey, it would be cool to see Disney themed undies for all ages...

askmike1

I think this is a great partnership. First of all, the merchandise will benefit greatly with a brand like Hanes behind it. And while it might sound a little silly to see "Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith Presented by Hanes," any sponsorship is better than no sponsorship. What this will mean is that more money will be put into that particular attraction (as it is not Disney now who will be footing the bill).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom