Rock 'N' Roller Coaster...now presented by Hanes!

VacationPlanner

Truth be told I can understand half of this rumor...I really dont see a problem with Champion going in and being used in the Wide World of Sports Complex, but whats the connection with Hanes and the RNRC?

askmike1

Truth be told I can understand half of this rumor...I really dont see a problem with Champion going in and being used in the Wide World of Sports Complex, but whats the connection with Hanes and the RNRC?

This isn't a rumor. This is a fact. And Hanes has no connection to RnRC... just like Coca Cola has no Connection to the GMR, Brawny has no connection to LMA and McDonalds has no connection to Dinosaur.

CBOMB

I think you're stretching a bit to find a tie between underwear and t-shirts and rock music.

What does Michael Jordan have to do with underwear other than he wears them. You can say the same thing about a lot of commercial products, and their spokes person. Hanes is looking for ways to advertse their products, WDW is looking for corporate sponsors so they can make even more money. Does it really matter who sponsors an attraction at WDW as long as it's not done in bad taste?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom