Ride videos!!!!

AliceinWDW

Hey everyone! My friend did the Epcot Living Seas - Dive Quest thing and she let me borrow the video and share it. It's in teh uploads folder on Disney-Central. I'm very new at capturing video so please bear that in mind and if there's any constructive criticizim, I would be happy to hear it.

blm07

I posted a Horizons video last night in alt.binaries.multimedia.disney (newsgroup). I'll be posting 2 more in the next 2 days and then I'm gonna be posting 2 Journey Into Imagination videos. If you don't know how to use a newsgroup then look on this topic for a while.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by blm07
I posted a Horizons video last night in alt.binaries.multimedia.disney (newsgroup). I'll be posting 2 more in the next 2 days and then I'm gonna be posting 2 Journey Into Imagination videos. If you don't know how to use a newsgroup then look on this topic for a while.

Or follow my guide step-by-step:

Newsgroups w/ XNews (Free)

The main thing you will want to know is the name of the newsserver that your provider uses (that you may not even be aware of). The best place to check for that is on the homepage of your Internet provider under their support pages. Otherwise call them and ask what their newsserver name is, or if they even have one. Once you know that, just put it there my instructions specify. Download the entire list of newsgroups and then double-click into alt.binaries.multimeduia.disney.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
What's up with Disney-Central? Nobody seems to be available with any files lately?

The main server is probably unable to reconnect and is sitting idle. Popkid probably won't have a chance to fix it until monday when he goes to work.

DisneyCP2000

To who ever placed the Illuminations Preshow on Disney-central...

THANK YOU!!!!

And many thanks to Popkid too.

:sohappy: :king: :sohappy: :king: :sohappy: :king: :sohappy: :king: :sohappy: :king:

wardpr68

hey all,

I new (obviously) and dont feel like reading through over 131 pages of posts. So can someone tell me the best site to dload these ride videos?

anything but IRC. A website please.

THANKS SO MUCH!

DCA Fan

Originally posted by wardpr68
hey all,

I new (obviously) and dont feel like reading through over 131 pages of posts. So can someone tell me the best site to dload these ride videos?

anything but IRC. A website please.

THANKS SO MUCH!
Sorry...IRC is the only way to download from disney-central. Try Digital Disney for some videos: http://198.65.141.39/

popkid

i just noticed that the website is WAYYYYYYYY outdated.... if i get a chance i'll try and add some new screenshots, but it's quite a daunting task when i look at all the video files that have been uploaded in the past few months...

djmatthews

Has there been any good documentaries on American TV recently? I loved all the channel travel stuff.

I have recently watched the one about the making of Sapce Mountian in DLP - its great, I recommend you all see it, I can't remember where its from though.

I shall put in my requests again incase people havn't seen them - I would like the Magical Moments Parade and Magic Kingdom Rail Road.... if anyone can help.

CHEERS

DisneyJedi

The Travel Channel stuff is coming up again. Here's what my TiVo says about that. I am hoping they show the hotel ones again, so I can cap them in better quality.

Disney Cruise Line
Now Showing
Episode Num Orig.Air Date Channel Date
Upcoming Showings
Episode Num Orig.Air Date Channel Date Time
UNKNOWN 4/15/2003 TRAV Mon 9/1 4:00 pm
UNKNOWN 4/15/2003 TRAV Fri 9/5 9:00 pm
UNKNOWN 4/15/2003 TRAV Sat 9/6 12:00 am
UNKNOWN 4/15/2003 TRAV Sun 9/7 2:00 pm

Walt Disney World Resorts: Behind the Scenes
Now Showing
Episode Num Orig.Air Date Channel Date
Upcoming Showings
Episode Num Orig.Air Date Channel Date Time
UNKNOWN 5/6/2002 TRAV Mon 9/1 10:00 am

popkid

i just added an absolute TON of screenshots from videos available in the IRC channel. i thought i was making good progress until i opened the TV SPECIALS folder... oh man, gonna take me a whole day just to take screenshots from all the videos in that folder :(

check it out if you'd like at disney central

djmatthews

Hello techno-boffins. Can anyone help me, what program could I use to "stitch" MP3s together? I know its a little off topic, I was wondering if anyone could help?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom