Ride videos!!!!

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Hi ! Can anyone tell me, where and how to get good quality ride videos!! I, like you guys, am a total WDW fanatic, but living in Germany, I don´t have the chance too often to go on the rides in person!! Videos would help me through the year!!! Thanks a lot!!!! Greets, Hito

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Thanks, but I´ve tried them and their videos are really small!! Maybe someone has a better link or private videos, he can send me!!!

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Use the "Make full screen" feature...then move away from the computer and enjoy!

LoL...wouldnt that just make the videos just as small?

heh...

I personally HATE real-media format and prefer DivX (almost lossless in most cases) and there is also a new quicktime codec that I am beta testing thats AMAZING...COMPLETE lossless quality and 50% compression (so far)...the only problem is the final product will not be free...

General Grizz

Originally posted by NowInc

heh...

I personally HATE real-media format and prefer DivX (almost lossless in most cases) and there is also a new quicktime codec that I am beta testing thats AMAZING...COMPLETE lossless quality and 50% compression (so far)...the only problem is the final product will not be free...

Not free...not interested! LOL :lol:

woofboy111

heh...

Just Wondering, Where do you get this DivX software? I've downloaded a few movies (avi), and they all need this, and I can't figure out where to download it.

By the way, I have a number of ride videos from both Disney and Universal. If I get a good number of people to request some, I'll feel justified to wait the 20 minutes that it takes to send, so, If you want some, send your email address to a private message to me, and I should send a few of them out soon...Any requests of what I should send first (i may or may not have it).

Gracy_hm

GREAT MOVIE RIDE

I want to have a video of THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE. Does anyone have a video? I know they used to have one on Disney World Channel but that site has been down for about two years.:cry: :sohappy: :confused:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

heh...

Apple have no chance! ;) the might MS will win with Windows Media ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by woofboy111

Just Wondering, Where do you get this DivX software? I've downloaded a few movies (avi), and they all need this, and I can't figure out where to download it.

By the way, I have a number of ride videos from both Disney and Universal. If I get a good number of people to request some, I'll feel justified to wait the 20 minutes that it takes to send, so, If you want some, send your email address to a private message to me, and I should send a few of them out soon...Any requests of what I should send first (i may or may not have it).

www.divx.com ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Apple have no chance! ;) the might MS will win with Windows Media ;)

LoL..normally Id agree...but as an animator...I can tell you we religeiously use quicktime for almost EVERYTHING we do..and movie trailers will almost certainly be an Apple only thing....for at least a good 2 more years...

woofboy111

LoL..normally Id agree...but as an animator...I can tell you we religeiously use quicktime for almost EVERYTHING we do..and movie trailers will almost certainly be an Apple only thing....for at least a good 2 more years...

Lucky me! That means that I could watch them on my mac!

orlpassholder

well if someone would fund me to have a new mini dv camera id record all the rides and slap them into the ol pc edit and burn dvds for all BUT dreams are dreams one day Ill do that :)

popkid

ok, here's a video test... if this works out, i'll start uploading more video clips... i tried to get the file size down as small as possible, while still keeping the quality decent.

this test is a 5min clip of the fist act from carousel of progress. it's an 8.85MB download (which is quite a reduction from it's original 74MB size).

it's an .wmv file

please let me know what you think if you download it... don't knock the camera work too much, i was trying to be inconspicuous (spelling?) while filming...

if this works out good, i'll start uploading all the disney footage i have (quite a bit).

well, give it a go and let me know what you think

ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/cop001.wmv

ps - just out of curiousity, what type of internet connection does everyone have?

NowInc

Originally posted by popkid

ps - just out of curiousity, what type of internet connection does everyone have?

Good ol unreliable 56k (DSL/Cable arent offered in my building yet...if I moved next door id have it..go figure)

popkid

damn! sorry to heat about that Now.... hmmm, i guess i could put up different options for different bandwith, but it's really hard to get the file size smaller without the quality going to poo...

8.85mb isn't TOO bad on a 56k... figure around 3 to 4 min per MB.... actually wait a sec, that does stink...

NowInc

Originally posted by popkid
damn! sorry to heat about that Now.... hmmm, i guess i could put up different options for different bandwith, but it's really hard to get the file size smaller without the quality going to poo...

8.85mb isn't TOO bad on a 56k... figure around 3 to 4 min per MB.... actually wait a sec, that does stink...

LoL..Dont worry about it...I have DLed FAR bigger files on this 56k..I would much rather have higher quality videos than smaller sizes ;)

Thanks!! So far im getting good speeds from your FTP...the whole thing should take less than an hour (and Im lagging)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom