Ride videos!!!!

WeirdOne

I have a small request. Anyone have Fantasy In The Sky at Disneyland or any of the OLD IllumiNations? I'm sure RU42 also has some other old DL fireworks or anything just fireworks wise. I'd love to see Paris' Fantasy In The Sky or anything at all. Thanks! - The WeirdOne :D

bamboo7

Originally posted by WeirdOne
I have a small request. Anyone have Fantasy In The Sky at Disneyland or any of the OLD IllumiNations? I'm sure RU42 also has some other old DL fireworks or anything just fireworks wise. I'd love to see Paris' Fantasy In The Sky or anything at all. Thanks! - The WeirdOne :D

you looking for audio or video?

Clemster

Originally posted by Big Pooh
hi...i downloaded mirc, got on the channel and got ready to dl, but when i tried i got this msg:

DCC Send from popkidWDW rejected (word_of_motion 001.wmv, file type ignored)

I've never had this problem before and I can't find anything written on how to fix it. Can someone help me please?:)

Cheers :wave:

Try this in Mirc goto:
File >Options

then in the category box:
Select DCC > Folders

Then on the other part of the window there will be a DCC Ignore section, simply set this to disabled (and making sure the turn back on in x minutes box is switched off).

It should work, if not let me know!

Big Pooh

Originally posted by Clemster
Try this in Mirc goto:
File >Options

then in the category box:
Select DCC > Folders

Then on the other part of the window there will be a DCC Ignore section, simply set this to disabled (and making sure the turn back on in x minutes box is switched off).

It should work, if not let me know!

Thanks...I figured the 1st part out this morning but i did'nt turn off the "turn back on in x minutes" box. Thank you very much...

Cheers :wave:

Thanks, DCA Fan -- actually, that's the only part that I have, and the sound quality is horrible.

Has anyone been having trouble logging into Disney-Central? I haven't been able to get on in days. Is there another server to try other than irc.eviltwins.org?

Many thanks!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
Thanks, DCA Fan -- actually, that's the only part that I have, and the sound quality is horrible.

Has anyone been having trouble logging into Disney-Central? I haven't been able to get on in days. Is there another server to try other than irc.eviltwins.org?

Many thanks!

eviltwins was down for maintenance the other day. Always check the servers list on the newnet irc homepage for the latest servers/ports to connect. Bamboo7, Popkid and I also have a bunch of links right in our signatures on connecting through different servers (though not all work)

DCA Fan

Originally posted by cornnibblitz

Many thanks!
Personally, I use irc2.fdt.net and irc.eskimo.com. Both have been pretty dependable, though fdt.net seems a bit slow to log on.

RU42

I have a few of the DL versions. The original Believe (summer) and Believe (Christmas)

Now just to find time to encode them.

RU

Originally posted by WeirdOne

WeirdOne

Originally posted by RU42
I have a few of the DL versions. The original Believe (summer) and Believe (Christmas)

Now just to find time to encode them.

RU

Thanks so much! I really appreciate this. I was just reallly curious, but did you ever tape the original DL fireworks (Fantasy In The Sky), because I know you've been taping for quite a while. - The WeirdOne :D

dxwwf3

Hi guys! Well it had been a while since I have been on the mIRC page but I got on today and noticed something very weird. All of the files in the uploads page were gone. Was this just because that part of the server wasn't on or did they all get deleted? And if they got deleted why did this happen? Thanks for any info.

dxwwf3

And I have a new request. Does anybody have a video of the first Alien Encounter preshow? You know the one on the TV screens. This is the easiest part of the attraction to film and I am trying to get as much AE media before it finally shuts its doors. I don't want anybody to get in trouble just to get some video though. But the first preshow shouldn't be a problem for filming. I honestly don't think they care if you film the first preshow, they just get strict on the main chamber.

Thanks again.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by dxwwf3
Hi guys! Well it had been a while since I have been on the mIRC page but I got on today and noticed something very weird. All of the files in the uploads page were gone. Was this just because that part of the server wasn't on or did they all get deleted? And if they got deleted why did this happen? Thanks for any info.

I think Popkid merely moved files out of the uploads folders into where they belong in the main folders.. like epcot vids were placed in the Epcot folder, etc.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I think Popkid merely moved files out of the uploads folders into where they belong in the main folders.. like epcot vids were placed in the Epcot folder, etc.

Oh I see. I just didn't know what happened.

Any news on my AE request? I'm sure somebody already has a good video of the 1st preshow. I would really appreciate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom