Ride videos!!!!

DisneyJedi

I recorded a new Travel Channel Secrets last night: Disneyland Paris! I'll have it soon ready on popkid.

If anyone is interested in seeing Mission Space ride vids... check out the irc channel :)

popkid

wow! imagine my surprise this morning to find amazing videos from an attraction i dont want to flat out name but maybe some screen caps might offer a clue:

space01.jpg

space02.jpg

space03.jpg

space05.jpg

the video is way to big to post here, but if you've been following this thread you'll probably know where you can find it :)

djmatthews

I watched the Disney Studios Paris Special - got to say Iwasn't too impressed :( The park itself doesn't actually look that fab really. The Magic Kingdom in Paris is lovely, the studios looks a bit empty!

dxwwf3

Well it looks like that the Animation Tour is getting ready to undergo a change of films. So if anybody gets the chance could we get a video of the wonderful "Back To Neverland"? Thanks.

bamboo7

Originally posted by dxwwf3
Well it looks like that the Animation Tour is getting ready to undergo a change of films. So if anybody gets the chance could we get a video of the wonderful "Back To Neverland"? Thanks.

that was my first thought too, and i'd love to get a video of it as well, but they are rediculously strict in that attraction about video taping. it wouldn't be an easy task at all. i won't be attempting it.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by bamboo7
that was my first thought too, and i'd love to get a video of it as well, but they are rediculously strict in that attraction about video taping. it wouldn't be an easy task at all. i won't be attempting it.

That's what I was thinking. I was hoping they would be a little more understanding now that the film's days are numbered. I mean it's not like anybody would be taking film of the actual studio just the first film. But I definatley don't blame you.

bamboo7

Originally posted by dxwwf3
That's what I was thinking. I was hoping they would be a little more understanding now that the film's days are numbered. I mean it's not like anybody would be taking film of the actual studio just the first film. But I definatley don't blame you.

since i am a cast member, i totally have to play by the rules. so i don't attempt to video tape anything that they don't want me to.

AliceinWDW

Dan, if you are ever bored one day and can't think of anything to tape.... can you please do the Magic Kingdom Railroad? I can't wait until my next trip to go on it!!! Thanks if you can! Thanks for all the awesome videos so far also!!! :D

*edited for spelling*

bamboo7

Originally posted by AliceinWDW
Dan, if you are ever bored one day and can't think of anything to tape.... can you please do the Magic Kingdom Railroad? I can't wait until my next trip to go on it!!! Thanks if you can! Thanks for all the awesome videos so far also!!! :D

*edited for spelling*

yea, that is one that i'd like to do, but haven't figured out how, yet. i can either have a good shot to the right of the train, or a good shot to the left of it. there isn't any place that i know of where i can get a front view, allowing me to see whats ahead, as well as the right and left.

DisneyJedi

You know what would be really cool? Have two camera's.. one on each side pointing a bit to the side, but mostly forward.. then merging both vids into a split screen video. I wish I knew how to do something like that.

Originally posted by bamboo7
yea, that is one that i'd like to do, but haven't figured out how, yet. i can either have a good shot to the right of the train, or a good shot to the left of it. there isn't any place that i know of where i can get a front view, allowing me to see whats ahead, as well as the right and left.

djmatthews

I would love to see the railroad too. I have never been on it. Also, someone must have the Magical Moments Parade??? I would love a full video of that!

Big Pooh

hi...i downloaded mirc, got on the channel and got ready to dl, but when i tried i got this msg:

DCC Send from popkidWDW rejected (word_of_motion 001.wmv, file type ignored)

I've never had this problem before and I can't find anything written on how to fix it. Can someone help me please?:)

Cheers :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom