Ride videos!!!!

nighttimewisher

call me stupid (cos i feel it) but im not too sure about torrents. ive clicked the "Disny MGM Rare Videos by Martin" link and it sropped into my Ares, but just sits there, nit downloading

Am I doing something wrong or do i need different software?

BillyBuff

call me stupid (cos i feel it) but im not too sure about torrents. ive clicked the "Disny MGM Rare Videos by Martin" link and it sropped into my Ares, but just sits there, nit downloading

Am I doing something wrong or do i need different software?

You can download torrents but if there's no one "seeding" it, then most likely you won't get anything downloaded.

jiminy66543

rock n roll roller coaster audio

hey does anyone know where i can get decent versions of the aerosmith roller coaster tracks?

i have the full aerosmith music on cd but i want the roller coaster versions
i have some live versions but there is too much screaming in the background

hope someone can help

dolbyman

hehe I think he meant audio tracks..not the actual ride track :D

but nevertheless thanks for the video...the guy with the camera sounded a bit uber gay..but nice insights...never noticed the computer screens in the launch tunel :confused:

The Mom

Premium Member
dear. general grizzly. can you. direct. me. to you webpage. for. Ellens. engird adventure. mp3. download. I can't. find it. it. should. be on you webpage it. was. there. to download. in 2002. where. is the. webpage. now erik
Again, this thread was started 22 years ago, and the last new info was added 15 years ago, so no one is going to respond to you. The posters you are addressing haven't been around in years, if not decades.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom