Ride videos!!!!

DisneyJedi

Thanks Kev! And glad you are enjoying the vid I uploaded. I'll keep at it.

Oh.. I recorded this the other day.. didn't know what it was, but it is called Changing Rooms. It is from the BBC America channel. I noticed Disney in the description, so I recorded it. I've encoded it. Not sure if anyone wants to see it. It is about a couple sets of workers from Disneyland Paris that apparently redecorate each other's homes. There's not much Disney to it , but it threw me off that their castle icon is pink? Woah!

Attachments

• disneylandparis_bbc.jpg
    disneylandparis_bbc.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 193

bamboo7

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
Thanks Kev! And glad you are enjoying the vid I uploaded. I'll keep at it.

Oh.. I recorded this the other day.. didn't know what it was, but it is called Changing Rooms. It is from the BBC America channel. I noticed Disney in the description, so I recorded it. I've encoded it. Not sure if anyone wants to see it. It is about a couple sets of workers from Disneyland Paris that apparently redecorate each other's homes. There's not much Disney to it , but it threw me off that their castle icon is pink? Woah!

Dan wants to see it!

AliceinWDW

I would love to see that episode of Changing Rooms! I love that show!! I'm really glad that everyone is enjoying the new stuff. The real thanks should go to Ben, all I did was tape the stuff.. he has the hard job!!

Barb

Irrawaddy Erik

Just uploaded
Voices of Liberty - When Johnny Comes Marching Home
Disney's Very Merry Christmas Songs

The Disney's Very Merry Christmas Songs I need help with b/c I do not know where it is from or where it is used. I downloaded it off of Kazaa. Can anyone help. Thanks.

bamboo7

ok, it seems i've caught the video-fever that ben currently has, so be on the look-out for a few new videos i'll be shooting soon, and maybe one or two that i shot at christmas.

i'll let you know more as i get stuff taped.

kevlightyear

Ok, so when I went to disney world over Christmas/New Year's, I kept a list with me of audio that I didn't think I had seen and that I would like to have. If anyone has any of this, it would be greatly appreciated.

My new request list:
¥ Sounds Dangerous Queues
¥ Sounds Dangerous Main Show? (yeah, right!)
¥ Any thing from Doug LIVE!
¥ BLSRS Queue and Unload area
¥ Live versions of Four for a Dollar (Batb preshow)
¥ Indiana Jones Stunt Show (live)

Anyone? Anything? You guys are the best, and seem to have everything, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks so much!
~kev

blm07

Hey I have discovered what a great program Direct Connect is, and I think it would be awesome if there was a hub with theme park related material there. Are there any hubs like this?

skipy27

:veryconfu :veryconfu
hey, 2 questions

1. in disney-central there are many different versions of carousel of progress. What is the most recent, clearest version?

2. when i try to download songs from tongoroa a bunch of the ones i want to download arent available. Are they gone or is there an updated list?

thanks in advance:wave:

Irrawaddy Erik

It sounds like you are just using an older version of Tongoroa's list and updates his list often. So if you type @Tongoroa in the chat client it will send his most recent list. That should fix the problem.

bamboo7

Originally posted by skipy27
:veryconfu :veryconfu
hey, 2 questions

1. in disney-central there are many different versions of carousel of progress. What is the most recent, clearest version?

Well, i'm not sure what tongoroa has, but POPKID's server has 38 COP files.

Tongoroa had some kind of problem with his hard drive, and many of the files are missing -- temporarily, I hope. You need to download his current list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom