Ride videos!!!!

Irrawaddy Erik

Just Uploaded
Playhouse Disney Rehersal Tracks (no Jamie vocals)
Voices of Liberty - America, The Beautiful
- Dixie
- Folk Medley
- Stephen Foster Medley
- Though the Heartbeat Weary
- You Are My Sunshine Medley
- Back Home Again in Indiana

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by popkid
i'll be adding a 200GB drive within the next week - so expect a new slew of disney videos to be added once all is set to go :)

I still have many videos from Barb to upload, so the fun is just beginning. A whole slew of things to come. :)

Way to go on the upcoming storage Popkid! :sohappy:

I have a few things in the back of my mind that you all may enjoy too. hehehe :)

bamboo7

i'll be adding a 200GB drive within the next week - so expect a new slew of disney videos to be added once all is set to go :)

count me in too. i have a bunch of new videos i am working on.

NowInc

Western Digital "Drivezilla" eh??

I jsut tossed 2 of these in my home server....went from being 93% full to 24% in just 20 minutes :D

gjpjtj

Great news! Thanks guys, looking forward to all of the new stuff!

Ben, I finished downloading the other videos from Barb, and can't wait for more. How many others did she send you??:)

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by gjpjtj
Great news! Thanks guys, looking forward to all of the new stuff!

Ben, I finished downloading the other videos from Barb, and can't wait for more. How many others did she send you??:)

No problem at all. Here's what I have left to upload from Barb:

America the Beautiful
Wonderful World of Disney - Disneyland Showtime (w/ Osmonds & Kurt Russel)
Walt Disney presents - People & Places - Disneyland USA
Walt Disney World Planning Video 1999
Disneyland Vacation Planning Video
Alien Encounter (from SIR preshow on home vid) (not capped yet)
Country Bear Jamboree (home vid) (not capped yet)
Snow White's Scary Adventures (home vid) (not capped yet)
Hall of Presidents w/ G. W. Bush (home vid) (not capped yet)

I kinda used up Popkid's space (a big chunk of it). :)

I also have a Disneyland version of Fantasmic and the WDW verison to capture and upload sometime.

bamboo7

REQUEST:

i am looking for the set of videos that justin made not too long ago. he no longer has them online, so does anyone else have them?

Latest Justin Video Originals
ok heres what i got uploaded

first off, wdwmagic posted a reflections of earth video a long time ago, i decided that it could use a remixing of the audio for it to sound better. in no way am i taking credit for this video, all i did was redeit the audio, let me know what you think or if its a problem ill remove the video.

Reflections of earth REMIX

Secondly i got the test track preshow and video, i think it came out great, let me know.

Test Track Pre-Show

Test Track

-justin

thanks

- DAN

kevlightyear

I have the two test track videos, I'll upload them now. I don't think I ever got around to downloading the RoE video though.

By the way, Those playhouse disney files are fantastic! Excellent quality! And thanks for the VoL files as well! You guys all rock!

**EDIT** Ok, I'm having trouble accessing pop's ftp. I'll have to wait and see what the problem is. Maybe someone else can upload them faster. Sorry!

**EDIT #2** I just checked on IRC, and noticed that popkid is upgrading his server. So, as soon as it's back up, I'll upload it. Whew. . .

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by kevlightyear
I have the two test track videos, I'll upload them now. I don't think I ever got around to downloading the RoE video though.

By the way, Those playhouse disney files are fantastic! Excellent quality! And thanks for the VoL files as well! You guys all rock!

**EDIT** Ok, I'm having trouble accessing pop's ftp. I'll have to wait and see what the problem is. Maybe someone else can upload them faster. Sorry!

**EDIT #2** I just checked on IRC, and noticed that popkid is upgrading his server. So, as soon as it's back up, I'll upload it. Whew. . .

Yes, the new harddrive came in today and he has massive gigs of data to move around tonight.. which will ultimately make alot more space available for the Disney goodies. :)

RU42

WOW

Hi all - I am new to this part of the boards and I am like a little boy in a candy shop. But 116 pages (1700) posts. WOW.

I am trying to scan through some of the pages and I see messages like - I just uplaoded XXXX but there is no reference site. Is there a central spot where uploads are happening?

A suggestion to an Admin, maybe create a second sticky that is closed to public comments, but lists the site(s) where most of these contributions are being made. That way someone like me walking in 1700 posts later can have a single thread to go and see the links.

Another helpful thought might be a list of people who have bandwidth to host clips. I just purchased a VAIO that has MM capability and I am in the process of digitizing all of my DL and WDW ride movies. I will have my clips soon, but no where to post them.

Anyway, this looks like a great thread and I look forward to making contributions. I hope DL as well as WDW is welcomed.

RU

BEGIN EDIT: Just found the HELP link to POPKID.COM/DISNEYCENTRAL - haven't explored yet but maybe many of my questions are answered there.

RU

NowInc

The place everyone is uploading them is to popkids server..which is currently only acessable thru IRC...

One of the posts recently posted the link to the instructions page..

*edit* you found it :D

bamboo7

Re: WOW

Originally posted by RU42
Hi all - I am new to this part of the boards and I am like a little boy in a candy shop. But 116 pages (1700) posts. WOW.

I am trying to scan through some of the pages and I see messages like - I just uplaoded XXXX but there is no reference site. Is there a central spot where uploads are happening?

A suggestion to an Admin, maybe create a second sticky that is closed to public comments, but lists the site(s) where most of these contributions are being made. That way someone like me walking in 1700 posts later can have a single thread to go and see the links.

Another helpful thought might be a list of people who have bandwidth to host clips. I just purchased a VAIO that has MM capability and I am in the process of digitizing all of my DL and WDW ride movies. I will have my clips soon, but no where to post them.

Anyway, this looks like a great thread and I look forward to making contributions. I hope DL as well as WDW is welcomed.

RU

BEGIN EDIT: Just found the HELP link to POPKID.COM/DISNEYCENTRAL - haven't explored yet but maybe many of my questions are answered there.

RU

Yea, popkids server is the central place for our park media (since he has the most bandwidth and a good amount of storage space), though the beauty of an irc based community is that anyone at all can share whatever they want. So stop in, check out files, chat, play some disney trivia, have fun. instructions on how to get connected can be found in my signature, popkids, or disneyjedi's.

RU42

American Adventure

I going through some of the pages I see some references to American Adventure.

I am looking for video captures of the ride. I am also interested in captures of the singers.

I scanned through the Mirc directories but did not see anything.

Are these captures anywhere?

RU

DCA Fan

i distinctly remember a AA vid @ Digital Disney (search on Google.com)

Time for some requests of my own (a bit random):
> Golden Dreams- video (mainly the montage at the end)
> A Chance to Shine- audio
> Waterworld stunt show at Universal Studios- Audio or video, really looking for preshow music and ending music

DisneyJedi

I was able to upload a couple more shows from that tape Alice sent me. Look in the (((tv specials))) folder for:

o America the Beautiful (191MB)
o Wonderful World of Disney - Disneyland Showtime (w/ Osmonds & Kurt Russel) (502MB)

.. and yes, they are big, so if anyone wants to convert them into something smaller and upload to popkid for everyone else, that would be great.

I have a few more TV specials to upload and then Alice's ride videos.
:sohappy:

Ablirien

Question

Does anyone know in the Space Mountain section in the audio files, if the songs (Except for the obvious Disneyland Paris ones) are heard either in the Disneyland version or the Magic Kingdom version or both?

Also, I have many files that I want to upload, but I don't know how? Can anyone help.

Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom