Ride videos!!!!

blm07

I was wondering also if there were any good versions of Ledgend of the Lion King also, but all I've seen is a WDWLRS (live stereo) version which is pretty good.

rustybox

please please help!!!

hello, can anyone help me please.

i am after the captain eo full video footage, i know that popkid has them but the IRC isn't working for me.

Does anyone know what the account details are for POPKID'S ftp account are please?
password and username please

any help will be most appreciated.

thanks

bamboo7

Re: please please help!!!

Originally posted by rustybox
hello, can anyone help me please.

i am after the captain eo full video footage, i know that popkid has them but the IRC isn't working for me.

Does anyone know what the account details are for POPKID'S ftp account are please?
password and username please

any help will be most appreciated.

thanks

there is no public account to popkids ftp.

bamboo7

Originally posted by BenS
I can't connect to the IRC. It tells me "connection refused". I'm using MIRC.

connection refused, eh? try another server. ben listed a bunch of them not too far back in this thread.

BenS

Thanks. I got it working. I have one problem though, both the Epcot monorail video and the Travel channel special give me a "codec error" when I open them in windows media player and are audio-only. I'm using Windows XP. They're both AVI files and are the only AVI files I've downloaded. All other file types wotk fine. Can you help? Thanks. :)

BenS

I had a problem like that. In MIRC:

1. Click DCC (press Alt + D if you can't find it).
2. Go to options.
3. Press the little plus next to DCC (ignore this if it's already open).
4. Choose "Folders".
5. Under DCC ignore, select Disabled.

That should help. :)

bamboo7

Originally posted by BenS
Thanks. I got it working. I have one problem though, both the Epcot monorail video and the Travel channel special give me a "codec error" when I open them in windows media player and are audio-only. I'm using Windows XP. They're both AVI files and are the only AVI files I've downloaded. All other file types wotk fine. Can you help? Thanks. :)

no problem. you downloaded the files properly, you just don't have the codecs that ben used to make the videos. you need the divx codecs.

go here to see a divx page for those new to divx (they reccomend you download a seperate program for playing divxs, but you can just download the codecs and use media player if you want).
http://www.divx.com/support/newbies.php

to just get the codecs (for use with media player)
go here http://www.divx.com/software/detail.php?id=1

Ablirien

I finally got in thanks to kevlightyear. There's a lot of great stuff in there.

I have a request: Does anyone have a video of Golden Dreams at Disney's California Adventure or a video of Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot?

Also, does anyone know how to upload if I'm allowed to? I have some stuff that's not in there that I'd like to share.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom