Ride videos!!!!

primusjim

Hey isnet396, I assume you are isnet286 in the #disney-central room, if not I appologize. I saw you in the room for the first time tonight, but each time I used the trigger !Q, I got this message:

*** ERROR: (WSAECONNREFUSED) The connection was refused

What am I doing wrong here? I've successfully gotten things from popkid and I can still establish contact with him. Thanks

isnet396

:/

I know.

I have to call the makers of my router to see why port forwarding is screwy. Until then, you're going to have to deal with Popkid's stuff. I'm just mirroring his media anyway....

DCA Fan

I'm uploading the music files from Fantasmic that someone requested.

Anyone got the any of the things in my request list? (See my sig)

primusjim

Does anyone have any other media from kitchen Kabaret other than the exit music and the track from the old epcot album? My girlfriend would be extremely happy If I could get a video or more of the music. Thanks

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Hey Popkid!!!
Just wanted to hear, if you had a good time and what you had a chance to film!!
Greetings, Hito

Hehe.. just go back a page.. he posted snapshots of the videos he has, some of which are slowly being encoded and added to the irc channel. So come over and see us! :)

woofboy111

Since it doesn't seem like I'll be able to post my videos here until I figure this whole IRC thing out, I decided to make them available on video.

Right now, I have Halloween Horror Nights 2002 available on ebay. The link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll
ViewItem&category=309&item=1972454178&rd=1

and if that doesn't work the item number is # 1972454178

I'll have more videos available soon, and for answers to any questions, email me.

DisneyJedi

Re: Great New Card

Originally posted by bamboo7
ok, anyone who spends any time watching video files from their computer should consider buying this......

http://www.techspot.com/reviews/hardware/sigma_xcard/index.shtml

and prices......
http://techspot.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=580736/search=sigma/ut=442e2095ab174e34

I was looking at that a couple months ago. The only problem with it is lack of support for videos encoded in DIVX3.11. The reason being.. DIVX3.11 is an illegally hacked mpeg4 derivation stolen from Microsoft's ASF format. it will likely never be supported in hardware. :( the other problem is that 90+% of the DIVX videos I happen download are in the DIVX3.11 format. Figures huh?

If you have a Playstation 2 and ethernet adapter, you can't go wrong with Qcast Tuner software . It transforms your PS2 into a media monster, able to play MP3s and any flavor of divx vids on your PS2 piped into your home theater system. A friend of mine recently bought the Qcast Tuner software and won't shutup about how cool it is. He said it was extremely easy to use. You can even use that ancient PC you have in the closet to act as a video server for this setup. Just get a big harddrive for that old machine and network it, so your PS2 and Qcast can access it like a video jukebox. Great stuff!

Wish I had a PS2! The cheaper route for me is probably bargain hunting to come up with a new motherboard and chip for my wife's PC and migrate her old setup into the livingroom to use solely as a media server for the tv (I have an SVCD PC now that cannot play divx due to it being a slow, old pentium Pro with sigma Designs Hollywood+ card that allows it to do full screen mpeg2, but not divx). I ran some cat5 ethernet cabling through the apartment this weekend when I discovered a hole upstairs by my computer that happened to go down into the livingroomcloset, conveniently next to the tv... he he he. :)

blm07

Re: Conflict!

Originally posted by bamboo7
ok, so i really want to make mp3's from the IASW record i posted about here http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16892
but i have an even greater desire not to break open the packaging and drop a needle on the never touched vinyl surface.
plus, i'd love to hear it for myself.
so i guess i won't open it, and kill its 'mint' status.

any opinions?

Hmm has it been ripped already? Cuase I wouldn't open it if the audio is already around.

kevlightyear

I know tongoroa already has an IASW LP in mp3 format, it could be the same thing, in which case, definitely don't open it. Maybe you could ask him and see if he knows where they came from.

CrashNet

I need to try something. I am at home and I still cannot send those two files I want to send to you guys. Can we set up a time where we are both online to make sure its not just the auto accept that is not working? Thanks!:D

bamboo7

Originally posted by cac2889
I need to try something. I am at home and I still cannot send those two files I want to send to you guys. Can we set up a time where we are both online to make sure its not just the auto accept that is not working? Thanks!:D

yea, i noticed that you had tried to send me a file. if you would prefer, i could give you an upload account to my ftp server. just send me PM here or in the irc channel if you want to do that.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by space*mt*ranger
i am sorry but can somebody post a link to where popkid is up loading these videos?

Download and install MIRC program

Run the program, choose a Nickname, choose NEWNET in connection tab and connect. Then click this link

HERE

It will bring you right in the #disney-central channel.

Look on the right channel pane for '@Popkid'.

Now to connect to his server to download the vids type in the message window:
'!dizvideo'
A window should pop up that says 'Chat Popkid'.

Now use DOS commands such as
'dir' to list the directories
'cd directoryname' to change directories
'get filename.avi' to start downloading the videos

If a file doesn't download, in MIRC program go to
DCC, then Options, on Chat request check 'auto-accept. Then click on the folders tab and tell it DCC ignore is disabled. OK it and then connect to Popkid's server again with !dizvideo

Hopefully my instructions make sense. Once you make it to the channel, you can also ask for help. Sometimes Popkid, Bamboo7 and myself are available if you have any questions. Just ask.

Hope to see you soon!

bamboo7

Originally posted by hmppan
Hey everyone i have a request

does anyone have or know someone who has the liberty square or colombia horbor house loops?

THanks

i would also be interested in getting those.

a request that i have is for the Christmas version of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
i have a good recording of it in frence, and i think i have a REALLY low bitrate (bad sounding) recording of the wdw version of it. ANyone have a good recording of the WDW or Disneyland versions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom