Ride videos!!!!

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
I just posted a few things on pops FTP
hope ya like them

Could you please also post, what it is, you uploaded and in which folder you put it?? Makes it easier to find on the server!! Thanks, Hito

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Could you please also post, what it is, you uploaded and in which folder you put it?? Makes it easier to find on the server!! Thanks, Hito

sorry right now they are in my folder in the private section, ill ask pop to move them to the public section asap....i uploaded a few festival of the lion king files, some 20k area music files,an old space mountain entrance melody, and some more files from Cinderella's Golden Carousel.

Happy holidays, fellow participants in this thread!

I just uploaded to my folder on Popkid's ftp a couple of holiday treats -- music from Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks spectacular, and Small World Holiday. I'll try to upload a few others...

dxwwf3

I just finished uploading my WDW Resort TV High Quality MP3's to my uploads folder on popkid's FTP. All tracks are available except Magic Kingdom and a recent Epcot (the Epcot 2000 version is available) because I did not have these in HQ. And yes these are better quality than others available on the FTP (almost master-like quality). I hope you enjoy.

General Grizz

Uploaded to the FTP

Unreleased, but scheduled to release originally, 1964 New York World's Fair CD

(1) Carousel of Progress
- Progressland Spectacular
- Parrot and Toucan Show
- Original demo from attraction
- Original Rex Allen "Universe Version"
- Mirror Maze
- Progressland Spectacular
- Walt Disney and the Sherman Brothers
- 1964 Original Show BGM

(2) Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Full Preshow
- Full Show
- Full Show BGM
- Full Preshow BGM
- Walt Disney Introduction
- Recording Sessions
- Battle Hymn of the Republic Vocals

(3) It's a Small World
- Original 1964 Introduction Music
- The Very First Demo Recording
- Welcome and Ride-Thru with Walt Disney
- Isolated Vocal Tracks
- Full 1964 Ride-Through Loops - minus finale (All loops in WDW were used in this track, despite Polynesia/SouthSeas/Hawaii)
- Small World Exit Music
- Chorus Vocal Track

(4) Magic Skyway
- Full Ride
- Walt Disney Recording Sessions
- Area Music Loop
- Get the Feel of the Wheel of the Ford Song

In total, it's all about 200 MB. And I also uploaded a

GREAT, BIG, BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW REMIX

Which I invite you all to download and listen to...it's NOT the Official Album version, which it may seem like at first. You'll never want to put the CD version in again after listening to this!! :animwink: :D

bamboo7

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Can someone post the login info? I lost mine and I don't feel like searching through all 100 pages to find it.

Everything on POPKID's FTP Server, plus a lot of media from other collectors' files can be accessed from the IRC Channel (#disney-central on NewNet)

Grizzly, you're a champ! I can't wait to get home and start downloading. Happy holidays!!

By the way, I also uploaded an Epcot holiday BGM loop that I found somewhere.. don't know too much about it, though. Anyway, it is festive!

All best :wave:

General Grizz

Hours of instrument tuning, playing, uploading... phew!

Naw, I just overlaped and edited the 1964 Original Background loops and voila! There you have it!!

Sorry, I don't have any RnRR audio. :(

Grizzly,

I am SO excited to have this 4-disc set of the World's Fair recordings. I have to tell you, this is the best Christmas present I could ever hope to get! Thank you!!!

My EPCOT Holiday music loop is mono. Do you know anything about it?

And your remix: I tip my hat to the master. Thanks for keeping the Magic alive!!

General Grizz

Glad you like it! I don't have the CDs themselves, just these tracks. But also thank BLM - he sent them to me!

A person on the Newsgroup --> BLM07 ---> GrizzlyHall ---> You

"Pass it on" kinda magic. ;) But I am so excited to hear that you enjoy it!!

As for the remix, I can't stay off it myself!!! :D

Grizzly!

I have been listening to this New York World's Fair material all day. And it will make a great stocking stuffer for my mother-in-law, who fondly remembers attending the Fair. What fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom