Ride videos!!!!

In another thread, someone has indicated that he has made a decent live recording of True Colors from the HISTA preshow at WDW. Has anyone gotten ahold of this mp3, and can they please post it? I have a recording now that is almost completely drowned out by crowd noise, babies crying, etc., and I am desperate for a decent recording.

Anyone?

As a follow-up to my previous post, I did get the file and uploaded it to my folder in Popkid's FTP. Sound quality is a little disappointing, not much better really than the version Grizzlyhall has uploaded. Also, the first 20 seconds or so of music is missing, and it is recorded at 80 kbps.

We still need a decent recording of the True Colors Preshow, not to mention the ambiant music composed by Bruce Broughton for the preshow area....

PS

I also just uploaded a very special medley from John Debney's Spectromagic -- it is excerpted from the shorter version of the score on the Japanese Disneyland/Disneyworld Vacation cd, without the annoying voice-overs by Goofy ("Gee them lights are purdy!"!?!).

Cheers :)

CrashNet

bamboo7...Did you get those two videos that I put on your FTP Server? Just wanted to make sure you got them and uploaded them ok onto PopKid's Server....Thanks!:D

bamboo7

Originally posted by cac2889
bamboo7...Did you get those two videos that I put on your FTP Server? Just wanted to make sure you got them and uploaded them ok onto PopKid's Server....Thanks!:D

sorry for the delay. they are on popkid's server, in the uploads/bamboo7 folder now (They'll be moved when popkid has a chance to sort new files).

CrashNet

Originally posted by bamboo7
sorry for the delay. they are on popkid's server, in the uploads/bamboo7 folder now (They'll be moved when popkid has a chance to sort new files).

Oh don't worry. You had all the time in the world. I didn't mind when they were put up...;) I just wanted to make sure you had gotten them ok and that they worked alright. Thanks again for you help! I'll let you know if I get anymore videos to put on his server!

gjpjtj

Wow. Just stumbled across this thread today, can't wait to get home from work,(and away from dial-up) and download some of these videos. Thanks to everyone!:)

CrashNet

Originally posted by gjpjtj
Wow. Just stumbled across this thread today, can't wait to get home from work,(and away from dial-up) and download some of these videos. Thanks to everyone!:)

Just wait....You have tons of stuff to look at and download!!!! Videos, music, pictures, and TRIVIA! The....um...second greatest place on earth!:lol:

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Originally posted by cac2889

Great videos!!!! Good job!! Do you have any more???
BTW: Are there any other new videos up??

Thanx a lot!!!
HITO

gjpjtj

I downloaded a couple of files from #disney-central, the HQ buzz lightyear, and EPCOT monorail. But when I played it back, all I got was audio, no video on either. I tried the files in Real Player and Windows media player.

Any suggestions???:(

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by gjpjtj
I downloaded a couple of files from #disney-central, the HQ buzz lightyear, and EPCOT monorail. But when I played it back, all I got was audio, no video on either. I tried the files in Real Player and Windows media player.

Any suggestions???:(

Ahh.. a common problem with these whimsical formats they are always inventing... :) I encoded these vids with the DIVX3.11 video codec (in most cases). In order for the video to show on your computer, you need to install the divx3.11 codec. The easiest way to most probably solve all your video playback needs is to install the Nimo Codec pack from
http://www.divx-digest.com/software/nimo_pack.html

I usually do a full install and uncheck the bicubic resizer and the G400 filters (otherwise videos may play upside down.. egads!).

After installing the codecs, try to play the vids in the Windows Media Player. They should display the video now. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks! :)

gjpjtj

Thanks for the info, unfortunately the codec download link is down for now, so I will let you know if it works when they are back online.

Thanks again!:)

dxwwf3

DisneyJedi
The Nimo Codec pack dosent work for me. I think that version dosent work for Windows 98 so I'll try something else.

gjpjtj

Well I downloaded the codecs from those sites, and still no luck. After an hour or two of trying different things I found a DIVX player that worked great! These videos are unbelieveable. Great Job!! And thanks for the help.

Here is the link for the DiVx Player it worked great for me, (I'm operating with Win98), and the player is free.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom