Ride videos!!!!

DisneyJedi

I've gotten the latest Travel Channel specials that were on this past week. They are all encoded (in DIVX5) and slowly being uploaded to PopKid's server. Since our cable Internet provider locks accounts that upload too much, I can only upload about 60MB worth a day. I haven't tried more because I am not sure of the limits. I have about 36.3MB to go and Imagineers will be uploaded and ready for PopKid. :) I'll send the rest tomorrow.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by wdw100
Great, I can't wait to watch the rest of the show...it stops at Epcot....

Oops.. I didn't mean that Travel Channel Special... I meant the 3 new ones that were on this week:

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Imagineers
Disneysea Revealed

I'm waiting on the same one you are. Just downloaded those 2 sections. Looking forward to seeing the rest also. :)

disneytati

Originally posted by wdw100
Great, I can't wait to watch the rest of the show...it stops at Epcot....

Hey, I am dying to see it too! It´s been a long time since it was shown on TV, but as there is no travel channel here, I coudn´t see it. I am also looking for the other parts of this show.:)

disneytati

Originally posted by brian19862002
Does anyone know where I can find the HISTA preshow video it would help a lot, thanks:D

Hey, Brian! I am also looking for it. I don't know what the problem is, but it seems to me that no one has this, either audio or video... I love this preshow video and the song too! So let's do something: if I find it, I will tell you. If you find it, either video or audio, you tell me, ok? I will go to WDW in September, and could videotape everything, but I have no idea how to put it on the web. In fact, I don't even know if there is this kind of technology available to everyone here in Brazil (I mean, there must be, but sometimes it is too expensive...:mad: ).

Anyway, let's keep an eye out for this!:)

rustybox

Hi everyone

A few questions to ask

Does anyone have the film from The Living Seas, or anything relating to that film?

I have the song from the preshow of HISTA (i think)
I'll email both to anyone who wants it, give me your email address and i'll send them.

Also is PopKid's fantastic FTP address the only one around with disney files?

disneytati

Originally posted by rustybox

I have the song from the preshow of HISTA (i think)
I'll email both to anyone who wants it, give me your email address and i'll send them.

Really? I would really appreciate if you couls send it to me! My email address is tati_sandoval@hotmail.com . I don't know if the file is too big for the hotmail inbox, but anyway, if it doesn't work, we can think of something else.:)

Thanx a lot!:D

DCA Fan

Re: help

Originally posted by waltisme
Whenever I try to download, I get could not connect to server, and the download window closes! I need help!:veryconfu
What program are you using? If you're using IE, Did you right-click and select "Save Target As"?

wishiwere@wdw

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I've gotten the latest Travel Channel specials that were on this past week. They are all encoded (in DIVX5) and slowly being uploaded to PopKid's server. Since our cable Internet provider locks accounts that upload too much, I can only upload about 60MB worth a day. I haven't tried more because I am not sure of the limits. I have about 36.3MB to go and Imagineers will be uploaded and ready for PopKid. :) I'll send the rest tomorrow.

I had the same problem. I already uploaded the original special that was on a month or two ago. Popkid posted parts one and two but I guess has been too busy for the remainder. I also uploaded the imagineers special from last Monday. I' m sure your Divx5 looks better but I got it down to 32MB so that I didn't get cut off. Hopefully he has time to catch up. I've hardly had time to even read posts in the last week so I know how he feels:)

tangaroa

DCAfan -

I noticed that your version of the end titles from Dave that is used in the Bay Area is incomplete. Was that intentional?

Did you have the full version? Or any other tracks from the Bay Area loop?

DCA Fan

tangaroa,
No the cutoff wasn't intentional, it was how long the track I received was. I'll see if I can find a longer version, as well as the rest of the Bay Area soundtrack.

tangaroa

These are the songs I have from the Bay Area loop (which are right off their CDs - so I'm not totally sure if they're the exact mix from the loop):

Dave - End Titles
Rudy - Tryouts
Toy Story 2 - The Cleaner

Unfortunately I don't have a list of the songs from the Bay Area otherwise I'm sure it would be easier to find more since it's mostly movie stuff. Same with Hollywood Pictures Backlot.

I would love to share from of the stuff I have if you could just let me know how. :)

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by wishiwere@wdw

I had the same problem. I already uploaded the original special that was on a month or two ago. Popkid posted parts one and two but I guess has been too busy for the remainder. I also uploaded the imagineers special from last Monday. I' m sure your Divx5 looks better but I got it down to 32MB so that I didn't get cut off. Hopefully he has time to catch up. I've hardly had time to even read posts in the last week so I know how he feels:)

Yeah.. stinks when you're paying $48/month for cable Internet and you can't even make full use of what you are paying for. They cap the upload speed at 15kbps anyway. I dunno what the big deal is.. what if I were uploading home videos of Disney to grandma's FTP? That's not copyright material.. just home vids.

Imagineers looks pretty good in DIVX5 at 218MB. I am just learning how to really use the codec, so it could be better. I'm trying the latest 5.02 now.. not really sure of the improvements except extra things to tweak I guess. I also encoded those Travel Channel shows as MPEG2 SVCDs, but each file is close to 800MB. Don't think I wanna post those anywhere for obvious long downloads for everyone. :)

Pop's been busy with his mom. I hope it turns out alright for them. I'm sure he'll post all our goodies we've been uploading. It's super cool he has created this resource "center" for everyone. Long live Popkid! :sohappy:

disneytati

Hey, DCA!

Sorry for the ignorance, but I still can`t understand this ftp thing. How can I get to this place you said you uploaded things? Is there an address like ftp:// ... ? Any password? Any link on this website where I should click?:veryconfu

Sorry, these things are so far from Brazil yet, nobody even talks about this, and when I get to the forums, sometimes I just don't know what you guys are talking about...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom