Ride videos!!!!

popkid

here's a long overdue update of some files that have been uploaded (thanks as always to everyone).

<B>FROM DCAFAN</B>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_eea_bgm.mp3">ellen's energy adventure - bgm</a> .mp3
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_mm_answeringmachine.mp3">mickey's house - mickey's answering machine</a> .mp3
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_lionkparade_intro.mp3">Lion King Celebration Parade Intro </a> .mp3
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_wackyradio.mp3">wacky radio</a> .mp3
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_onemansdream.mp3">one man's dream</a> .mp3
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_MToontownFairAM2.mp3">toontown fair bgm</a> .mp3
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/dcafan_MK-Entrance.mp3">magic kingdom - entrance music</a> .mp3
(still linking files... stay tuned)

DCA Fan

disneytati,
FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol and is another way for people to send files to each other. You can either use the links that popkid posts (Right-click on it and click on 'Save Target As') or use an FTP program, many which are avaliable on the Internet for free.

wdw100,
I was saving those tracks for x'mas time, but since you asked, I'll post a few of them.

UPDATE:
Posted 5 HMH tracks
Graveyard Band, Ballroom, Foyer, Queue, and Leota
Saving the rest of the goodies for sometime in October-December.

DCA Fan

Wonders of Life
The songs are played in this order:
Summer Shuffle
Wild Kids
Behind the Waterfall
Forgotten Yesterdays
Grasslands
Celestial Soda Pop
Sundial
The Oh of Pleasure
Carousel A Day in the Park
Looking Glass

If anyone wants these, I've got them all!

popkid

here's some new video clips while i work to sort out the rest of everyone's uploads.

<b>GM Make Your Own Magic video</b>(4 parts)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/makeyourownmagic001.wmv">part 1</a> 19.3MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/makeyourownmagic002.wmv">part 2</a> 19.3MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/makeyourownmagic003.wmv">part 3</a> 19.3MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/makeyourownmagic004.wmv">part 4</a> 19.3MB

anyone got a haunted mansion holiday video? if not, i think i might just have to make a special trip out to DL just to see it :)
i was very anti HMH at first, but i must admit my interest has skyrocketed after seeing some pictures and hearing some audio from it

popkid

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Popkid,
An HMH video is avaliable here:
Disneyfans.com Videos
I could upload it if you want, I just thought I'd be wasting your server space.

good call, if it's somewhere else just leave it there... i don't want to get yelled at for hosting other people's vids.

WeirdOne, i'm getting there i swear :) everyone has just uploaded so much stuff i'm not sure where to start!?!

does anyone use IRC? i just started playing around with it and saw some disney media channels, but no one in them.... maybe we should start one of our own since we've put together quite a decent sized collection... PM if you guys thing it's a good idea and we'll get cracking...

i'm looking at that disney video page now... has anyone checked out this guys dvd's?

kevlightyear

Ok, this thread desperately needs to get out of the gutter. Let's get it going people!

I have a request:

My sister was wondering if anyone has the Fantasmic loading loop. If no one has it in mp3 form, a tracklist would be greatly appreciated as well.

For me, I was wondering if anyone had the interior Land loop.

Thanks guys!

DCA Fan

:confused: Fantasmic loading loop?
Are you referring to the theme song to Fantasmic that they play quietly in the background before the show? I might have it, I'm not sure.

DisneyJedi

Hey Guys! It's been quiet in here. PopKid and I have been hanging out on IRC on Dalnet in the channel #disney-central. We're trying to get started with channel control and vids. If anyone would like to, feel free to stop in and say hi or help us make a nice channel we can all hang around in and share vids and so forth. If you've never been on IRC, you can download and install a program called Mirc. Once you set it up. Connect to a Dalnet server, then type:

/join #disney-central

Hopefully see some of you in a bit!

DCA Fan

AAAHHH! So much good stuff to download, so little time!!!

Anyway, I'm uploading more stuff...
>Golden Dreams from AA (If it's already uploaded, someone delete it)
>GGG Remix by DGR
>Grasslands

kevlightyear

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
Kev -- I uploaded The Land interior loop -- you'll find it in my folder. Also, a couple of other goodies.

Cheers
Jim

Awesome Cornnibblitz! You rock! Thanks a bunch.

DCAFan, no what I was thinking of is basically Disney songs done by current artists, if that makes sense. For example, one song is "Grim Grinning Ghosts" sung by Barenaked Ladies (which I already have). Anyway, I tracklist would be great, and a file would be grand! :D

Hi Rusty---

I'm talking about my folder in Popkid's ftp -- if you go back a few pages through this thread you should find the info you need. You will also need to get in touch with Popkid for a password.

MESSAGE TO TANGAROA :

I don't know who you are, but a Big Thank You for all of the excellent uploads. I had been looking for the load version of Soarin' Over California for a year! And the complete soundtrack to Golden Dreams -- just fab. Thank you, thank you, thank you!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DCA Fan

Originally posted by kevlightyear

Awesome Cornnibblitz! You rock! Thanks a bunch.

DCAFan, no what I was thinking of is basically Disney songs done by current artists, if that makes sense. For example, one song is "Grim Grinning Ghosts" sung by Barenaked Ladies (which I already have). Anyway, I tracklist would be great, and a file would be grand! :D
Oh, you mean THOSE. Yup, I've got those. Let me go find them, and then I'll post them.

UPLOADED:
DLP Mainstreet USA Music

If anyone has the stuff in the 'want list' of my sig, PLEASE upload it or PM me! Thanks in advance!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom