Ride videos!!!!

disneytati

Hi, guys!

I have just found out about this thread, and it's amazing! You have so many videos! Wow!

I need some help, though... I have tried to download some files, and it starts downloading it, but doesn't get everything, and the files get incomplete. They appear on the media player, but just the first seconds... Can you help me?

I am desperately trying to get the WDW behind the scenes Travel Channel program. Is this the one that you posted just parts 1 and 2 of 5? Is there anywhere else where I can get it? You know, there is no travel channel down here...

Kisses from Brazil!:kiss:

rustybox

Hi Popkid, 1 question

You have experience with video editing right?
I have just had to delete over 5 hours of video off my pc which was from my holiday, we have the original, but i was wondering is there any file type smaller than mpg?
If so, any idea how much smaller?

Say for example a 1 gb file, how small would it make it?

Any help will be most appreciated

Also have you ever put video files from your pc onto a video?
That is where i have problems, putting them onto pc is the easy part

thanks again

DCA Fan

disneytati, Are you right clicking and clicking on 'Save Target As'? If so, then the server's probably too busy. Try using an FTP program or come back at another time.

rustybox, some file formats that are smaller are AVI and WMA. popkid should be able to answer more. Where is he anyway?

garysargent

Ok here's some onboard footage of the Duelling Dragons rollercoaster at Islands of Adventure, Universal Orlando, Florida.

http://www.garysargent.co.uk/pics/florida2002/extra/DuellingDragons.rm (Real media format, 2.2MB)

Look out for the second rollercoaster which passes very close to the one you are riding on (one coaster is "fire", the other "ice" - both set off at the same time - though different they meet twice throughout their run).

And yes I did get told off after for using the camcorder - but I was very careful :lookaroun

WeirdOne

Popkid, I made a folder in my folder called "UPLOAD". When you get back, please post my slew of things in there. I can only get certains things on the server. I have some great audio, but mostly Japanese TV ads and wallpapers and screensavers and stuff. Trying to upload more audio as often as possible. - The WeirdOne :D

DisneyJedi

It took me a week, but I finally have the 4 Parks One World video uploaded to my folder on Popkid's FTP. Although I have a cable connection, it still took a long time to upload because of the checks my cable company does now. They lock accounts on people that upload too much in a day, so I had to break the file using WinRAR and upload a few pieces every day. It is now complete. All Popkid has to do is "glue" the pieces back together and offer it here. :)

In the meantime I recommend those that want to watch it to download and install the Nimo Codec Pack . It includes the codecs I used to create the DIVX AVI file. When installing it, choose "Full" and then uncheck the G400 filter and Bicubic Resizer Filter... otherwise the video may be upside down. :)

popkid

hey everyone... sorry to be mia lately. my mom just underwent surgery so i've been spending most of my time at my folks house... she's recovering now, and everything is looking great so i'll get caught up linking the new uploads real soon... (also get caught up on my PM's)

garysargent

Can anyone tell me how to upload to popkids FTP site - ie whats the URL of the upload directory?

I have a few Disney videos I'd like to share but don't have the room on my website.

Also what format, size and bitrate etc do people usually use?

Thanks!

disneytati

It worked! I found a way of downloading everything you posted here, as the "save target as" was not working for me. I right clicked and then clicked on "download with DAP". It worked fine, took some time (slow 56k modem) but I got many of the videos!

Are you going to post the rest of the Travel Channel video? Or have you already posted and I didn't see it?:confused:

This thread is the best I've seen! :)

DCA Fan

Uploaded for your enjoyment:
> Lion King Celebration Parade Intro
> Mickey's House- Mickey's Answering Machine
> Tomorrow's Child
> Ellen's Energy Adventure BGM

popkid

hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts - mom is back home now recovering and in great shape! i'm still going to be spending alot of time at my parents house, but i should be able to get caught up on all your great uploads (and questions).... so, standbye for a disney media onslaught!!!

Irrawaddy Erik

Two things Guys

First is a request: I'm looking for the King Stephan's Royal Table/Cinderella's Royal Table Music Loop

Second is for Pop: I haven't been able to log on to the FTP I have a few things I would like to upload ....if you could take a look at it when you get a chance

Thanks

wdw100

Hi,

Do I go to Popkids website to get the other 3 parts of the Travel Chanel Disney Show? The first two parts are here on this thread!

Thanks! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom