Ride videos!!!!

kevlightyear

Originally posted by cornnibblitz
Hi Rusty---

I'm talking about my folder in Popkid's ftp -- if you go back a few pages through this thread you should find the info you need. You will also need to get in touch with Popkid for a password.

MESSAGE TO TANGAROA :

I don't know who you are, but a Big Thank You for all of the excellent uploads. I had been looking for the load version of Soarin' Over California for a year! And the complete soundtrack to Golden Dreams -- just fab. Thank you, thank you, thank you!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I second the thanks to Tangaroa! Those files (so many, it boggles my mind) are fantastic!!!!! Thank you so much, they are all great!

Oh, and Cornnibblitz, do you know if the loop that you uploaded is the same as the one that is currently being played in The Land? Just wondering, because I couldn't find the song that I remembered. I'll check again, but thanks again anyway!

DCAFan, thanks so much for looking, I really appreciate it!

Kev,

Sorry, I don't know if its the same loop that is currently playing -- I kind of doubt it, though. In any case, I will be at Epcot in about a month and I'll give it a listen!

dxwwf3

I am sorry but what files are you guys talking about that came from Tangaroa? Did I just miss something or are they on the FTP already. Sorry for my stupidity.

dxwwf3

Ok now here comes another stupid question :animwink: What do you have to do to log on to the private sections of the FTP? Do you have to donate money, donate files, or do something else? Any info would be appreciated.

DCA Fan

dxwwf3, you have to donate files too get in the private section. If you have files to donate, PM popkid and he'll set up a folder for you (once he has time).

kevlightyear, I've found the files, I'll upload them once I get a chance.

popkid

hey everyone,

come by and check out all the disney media you can sink your teeth into on dalnet #disney-central

disneyjedi and I have been playing around to build a disney media channel, so be sure to stop by and say hello. he's got some great FAQ's about IRC which will hopefully help everyone get connected (will link these soon)...

but for those of you who know how, please visit :)

Pioneer Hall

This request might seem a little odd, but here it goes...

Does anyone have any background music from the Disney Resorts (mostly the Polynesian and Port Orleans)?

I have a question about the Club 33 bgm files -- I downloaded the individual files. Presumably, these are combined into a loop -- does anyone know the correct sequence?

Thanks!!

MaxPower

Does anyone have all of the Travel Channel Specials? I've got the three parts on Popkid's ftp, but am curious about the rest. Also the Imagineering special.

Thanks

DCA Fan

I am uploading the files kevlightyear requested right now. At least I think this is what he wants. :)

In honor of September 11th, I'm also uploading a special version of Liberty Fanfare.

kevlightyear

Hey DCA Fan:

I'm sorry to tell you this, but those actually weren't what I was talking about. Those are from the Music from the Park CD, right? Well, I have that CD. I guess I kinda messed you up with the Grim Grinning Ghost reference. I'm sorry to put you through that trouble. Thanks anyway! By the way, do you know what that bonus track is? It isn't even represented at all on the CD back cover--almost as if they either forgot to put it on, or didn't realize they put it on. Strange. Anyway, thanks again for the trouble.

Just wanted to pop in and say a hearty thank you to Popkid and Digital Disney(and all other that contributed) for allowing me to have a virtual WDW on my puter. I can't honestly think of much of anything i don't have a vid of now. Thanks again ya'll :) :) :)

DCA Fan

Must not let this topic die :lol:

Thanks to tangaroa for ALL those uploads! Since you seem to have practically everything, would you by chance have the audio to A Chance to Shine? It's at streetshow at DCA in the Hollywood backlot. Thanks in advance!

bamboo7

Hey, there are a few files i am looking for, and i'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

if anyone has the complete small world ride audio it would be great.
there is one 'set' of tracks from the complete small world soundtrack that is divided into 27 parts. if anyone has these, i need tracks 1, 9, 17, 22, 23, 24, 25, & 26.

There is also a 6-part set of mp3s for the full COP soundtrack (the NOW IS THE TIME version). i need track 6 from that.

If anyone has some of this and can help me out, just PM or email me, and i'll set you up with an ftp account for my ftp, and you can upload them there (and download whatever you want, while you are at it). or we could work something else out to get the files to me, and if there is anything you need, just let me know. i could have it.

thanks

- Dan

Firebird

WOW You'll never guess what I found. I was rifling through the attic and came across an old camcorder tape. I got it transfered to VHS and found it had EuroDisney in 1994 on it. The best bit is it proves a few things, the dark rides were lighter then, Pirates has had figures added and the park really has faded and is showing its age.

But listen to this I found clips of the Storybook ride. WITHOUT any of the figures. I'll try and load it up if popkid could put my upload access back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom