Ride videos!!!!

WeirdOne

popkid, I am trying to upload certain files and everytime I try to upload these set of like 30 files. I do one at a time. I get disconnected and it says "connection reset by peer" I want ot upload a lot more, but everytime I try, I get that error. - The WeirdOne :D

Keep trying, WeirdOne... Do you have the DisneySea symphony, by any chance? I would love to have that as well as the Mermaid's Lagoon BGM from DisneySea...

Cheers

DCA Fan

WeirdOne, what are you using to upload? Sometimes I get that message but my prog keeps uploading until its finished (its a little screwed up).

Cornnibblitz, are you referring to the Tokyo DisneySea Suite? If so, I've got that, I'll upload it if you want.

popkid

holy thursday media update batman!!!!

get ready to abuse your modems:

<b>a day at the magic kingdom</b> ( .wmv files)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw001.wmv">part 1</a> 8.37MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw002.wmv">part 2</a> 8.36MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw003.wmv">part 3</a> 8.37MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw004.wmv">part 4</a> 17.7MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_wdw005.wmv">part 5</a> 17.7MB

<b>a day at epcot center</b> ( .wmv files)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_epcot001.wmv">part 1</a> 18.7MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_epcot002.wmv">part 2</a> 18.7MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_epcot003.wmv">part 3</a> 18.7MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_epcot004.wmv">part 4</a> 18.7MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/day_at_epcot005.wmv">part 5</a> 18.7MB

<b>contributions from aliceinwdw</B> ( .mp3 files)
animal kingdom
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_cons_station_move_giraffe_aliceinwdw.mp3">conservation station - how to move a giraffe</a> 2.65MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_wildlife_express_1live_aliceinwdw.mp3">wildlife express part 1 (live)</a> 5.23MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_wildlife_express_2live_aliceinwdw.mp3">wildlife express part 2 (live)</a> 4.96MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_the_awakening_live_aliceinwdw.mp3">the awakening (live)</a> 3.05MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_cons_statsion_shelly_aliceinwdw.mp3">conservation station - shelly</a> 513KB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_cons_station_rainforest_aliceinwdw.mp3">conservation station - rainforest song</a> 5.10MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak_cons_station_koala_aliceinwdw.mp3">conservation station - rainforest song</a> 2.11MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/Splashtacular_aliceinwdw.mp3">splashtacular</a> 26.1MB

<b>contributions from cornnibblitz</B> ( .mp3 files)
disney's california adventure - condor flats area music
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cf_1last_starfight_cornnibblitz.mp3">01 - last starfighter</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cf_2midwaymarch_cornnibblitz.mp3">02 - midway march</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cf_3airforceone_cornnibblitz.mp3">03 - airforce one</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cf_4airforceone_cornnibblitz.mp3">04 - airforce one</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cf_5popsonmarch_cornnibblitz.mp3">05 - pops on march</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/cf_6libertyfanfare_cornnibblitz.mp3">06 - liberty fanfare</a>

<b>contributions from DCAFAN</B> ( .mov & .mp3 files)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/indianaintro30_dcafan.mov">indiana jones adventure - trailer</a>
4.98MB (.mov file)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/Pillowtalk2_dcafan.mov">pillowtalk 2</a>
3.34MB (.mov file)(i'm guessing this was a commercial for disney???)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/step_in_time_queue_dcafan.mp3">step in time queue</a> (.mp3)
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/smallworld_area_dcafan.mp3">small world - area</a> (.mp3)

still loads more to post... (grizzlyhall uploaded so much stuff it'll probably take all day to link up the files...)

<b>AND SUPER KUDOS TO THEDISNEYBOY!!!!</b>
for uploading a 24 minute video loop of the WDW resort tv!!! where did you find that one!?!?! it's being compressed at the momemnt along with the rest of the travel channel WDW special...

WeirdOne

Yes, i have DisneySea Symphony. I will be upload a whole bunch of TDS/TDL stuff plus some background music loops that are like 1 hour long including MGM Studios and Paradise Pier. - The WeirdOne :D

DCA Fan

Popkid, yes, pillowtalk is one of the "Magic Happens" commercials.

JUST UPLOADED:
> Fantasyland Area Music
> Norway movie soundtrack

COMING ATTRACTIONS:
> MK Entrance Music
> Music from DCA and DL

If my modem were alive, it would be screaming bloody murder with all the stuff I want to download. Thanks popkid and contributors! :sohappy:

Adidas984

I just thought of something if anyone has any or all of the episodes on tape and that is disneys inside out.It would be awesome watching those shows again so if anyone has them could you upload them please thanks.And popkid you are #1 in video media.

CrashNet

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
NICE VIDEOS!!! That EPCOT brings back those old memories - I suggest everyone watch em. :(

Thanks so much, popkid!

I keep getting errors on all of those new "a day at..." videos.:( Do I need to download them first before I watch them?

popkid

more videos!!!
here's a great contribution from thedisneyboy! the walt disney world resort tv loop. anyone have any ideas what year this was from???

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_resorttvloop001_disneyb.wmv">resort tv part 1 of 5</a> 17MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_resorttvloop002_disneyb.wmv">resort tv part 2 of 5</a> 17MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_resorttvloop003_disneyb.wmv">resort tv part 3 of 5</a> 17MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_resorttvloop004_disneyb.wmv">resort tv part 4 of 5</a> 17MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wdw_resorttvloop005_disneyb.wmv">resort tv part 5 of 5</a> 17MB

cac2889, DCAFAN is right - i would recommend downloading the videos and watching them off your harddrive (right click on the links and choose save target as)

keep watching for more :)

Attachments

• pic00001.jpg
    pic00001.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 320
OK, can someone clue me in here... I downloaded "Splashtacular" (thanks AliceinWDW!) and I am both fascinated and repulsed by it. I like the main theme, but all that singing about "green green green green green... pink pink pink" is pretty hard to swallow.

So can someone tell me: when and where was Splashtacular performed? And who is the composer/arranger?

Any information that you guys and gals can provide would be most appreciated!

:confused:

WeirdOne

cornblitz, this is hard to explain, but here goes.

For Tokyo Disneyland's 10th Anniversary, they had a spectacular castle show called "It's Magical!" which I will try to upload. Basically what happened is the music started, then a bunch of cool dancers came out. Their costumes changed color. THey danced and sang. Then a glass, yes glass box, rose in the center of the stage and magically Mickey appeared in it. It's the coolest effect ever. Then each character comes out and signs about colors and Maleficent shows up. She steals the colors and Mickey and the gang try to get them back, but she turns into a dragon. Then they use magic (pyro) and they defeat her and return the colors and there is a giant finale.

Splashtacular was based on that except it as given a space theme and a space villian, but the story was the same and it was performed ont he fountain of nations. It was the coolest show, after "It's Magical!" in my opinion. I love the music and the songs and the show idea, but it got cut because the innoventions re-do didn't have enought budget or creativity left over to keep the show. Sad. - The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne... thanks for the info! But tell me something else... was Splashtacular ever commercially released? The mp3 that Barb uploaded appears to be a "live recording"

Looking forward to your uploads!

Cheers

WeirdOne

grizzly, I don't think the recording is from there though. The reason I don't believe so is because my friend has the tape and the two don't sound alike. - The WeirdOne :D

rustybox

hello everyone

i have been looking for the Walter Cronkite audio and/or video of Spaceship Earth

I have 2 short audio files of it but i have seen on these forums that the full ride is out there.

Does anyone have it please?

Popkid? Didn't you mention that you have both the audio and video?

Can you upload it please?

thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom