Ride videos!!!!

scottnj1966

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Hi ! Can anyone tell me, where and how to get good quality ride videos!! I, like you guys, am a total WDW fanatic, but living in Germany, I don´t have the chance too often to go on the rides in person!! Videos would help me through the year!!! Thanks a lot!!!! Greets, Hito

I have most of the rides now on video from WDW.
I have some of them online as small video.
Steve here posts mine in high res. You can open an account at wdw and get them. They are great.

I cannot afford the bandwidth to keep all my videos in hi res. That would cost 100's a month.

www.bigfloridacountry.com
http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/ridevideos.htm
http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/clintsridevideos.htm
http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/othervid.htm

scottnj@cfl.rr.com

I may be able to send people a few videos via icq or msn messenger.

meanmice

What a week...

It's been one of those weeks where everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Well, last night my mom and I were discussing things and we kept telling ourselves that disney is only two weeks away. Then my mom did a bad thing, she started discussing what she was looking forward to:

Mom- "You know what I love at EPCOT?"
Me- "What?"
Mom- "You know when you go on that Honey I Shrunk the Audiance ride, before you go in they play that little movie and the True Colors song? I love that. I was singing that song at work the other day and I remembered how much I love that."
:lookaroun
Mom- "They got rid of that didn't they?"
Me- "Yeah, they did."
Mom- "Oh what a week, why don't we just shoot a muppet and call it a day."

Anyway, I guess the point to my little story was that I was wondering if anybody has this preshow? I would love to show it to my mom. I looked through the system a little bit, but couldn't find it. Thanks for all your help.

xfkirsten

Okay, I finally got around to doing this... after ages of slacking off! ;) I finally got around to capping it...

"The Making of Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure"

It runs about 21:00, and is encoded in divx, 224 mb. :)

!uploads -> Public -> From Kirsten -> making-of-disneylands-indiana-jones-adventure.avi

The image isn't perfect, but for once that's actually because of the tape rather than my capture card... it's kind of a copy-of-a-copy tape. ;)

Enjoy!

-Kirsten

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by RU42
Jedi you have TechTV don't you?

RU

Done and done! I've known about this for a couple weeks now (hehe.. thanks TiVo) and have it scheduled to record, but not on the first showing (I have scheduling conflicts with other shows I normally record at the same time).... sooo.. I have set it to record on 4/1 at 10am.

Here are all the showings my TiVo is picking up:

Tech Live
Episode Num Orig.Air Date Channel Date Time
UNKNOWN 763 3/31/2004 TECHTV Wed 3/31 8:00 pm
UNKNOWN 763 3/31/2004 TECHTV Thu 4/1 10:00 am
UNKNOWN 763 3/31/2004 TECHTV Thu 4/1 1:00 pm
UNKNOWN 763 3/31/2004 TECHTV Thu 4/1 6:00 pm

mikebrakes

Any mirc invision users know what "No More Connections From This Class" means? I've been having problems connecting and keep getting that message.

popkid

hey mikebrakes,

i've gotten that message a few times. not sure what it means, i usually keep trying or try a different server :)

hope that works

mikebrakes

Thanks popkid. I tried several different servers. When I didn't get the "no more connections" messgae, I got "banned (cached)" or a timeout message. I shut down the computer and tried later in the evening and got on no problem. Just wondering if it meant something.

I thought it meant the server was full or something.:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom