Ride videos!!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Auto file download

Hi all! Following from my post a few days ago and your help mIRC now auto downloads files for me - no more sat at the monitor! However, should I limit auto get to only popkid? If so, can anyone tell me what to enter in the Trusted User window? I tried popkidWDW but it didn`t work... my file was requeued! I also tried to limit mIRC to accept only file types listed in the ignore option (*.wmv, *mpeg etc.) but that didn`t work either. Or am I just being paranoid about safety??

Many thanks,

Martin.

DCA Fan

Thanks a lot grandmath!

Martin, you can just set auto download to popkid for now, but there are some other people on Disney-central that have their own download servers...the list of people slips my mind right now though.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Auto download

DCA Fan - thanks for replying. One question - I typed `popkidWDW` (without hyphons) and it didn`t work. Should I be typing simply `popkid`?

Many thanks.

Martin.

DCA Fan

Martin - That probably is it.

Request (I make a lot of them, I know): Anyone have the Disneyland Paris Princesses Parade (lot's of p's) soundtrack? Also, does anyone have a long sample of needmag?c ? I want to see if it's worth buying (and paying overseas shipping
:hammer: )

meanmice

Request (if it's ok)

Did anyone get the extreme makeover special that was on on thursday? I forgot to watch and I know they had the reviel during their wedding in WDW.

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by meanmice
Request (if it's ok)

Did anyone get the extreme makeover special that was on on thursday? I forgot to watch and I know they had the reviel during their wedding in WDW.

Unfortunately it was on the same time Survivor and/or CSI was on, otherwise I'd of gotten it.

grandmath

dca fan, you can hear a sample of Need Magic on the website www.needmagic.com

The music from the Princess Parade is the same old song "Dancin a catchy Rythm" from the Wonderful World of Disney Parade (1998)

I have another question, there are soooo many different mp3s for Epcot's "entrance loops" on Disney Central, that I'm gettin lost. Which is the closest one for the loop that we can hear nowadays??

Also, anyone has the "Destiny" song from Mission:Space (not the sample, I already have it)?

barnum42

Invalid File Names on Disney Central

Does anyone know how to report invalid file names on Disney Central? There are a few specific MP3s I would like to grab, but it says the file names are not valid.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Invalid video

Not an MP3, but in the WDW Magic Kingodm Videos, `If You Had Wings` is incorrect - its should read `Dreamflight` (same building, totally different rides.

barnum42

Originally posted by RU42
Barnum - just post them here and it can be taken from there.
RU

I've been able to get back into the audio section. The files are in Flame Tree BBQ of Animal Kingom. All come up with ERROR: That is not a valid File:

flame tree bbq area music - baka.mp3

flame tree bbq area music - footprints.mp3

flame tree bbq area music - i already have a husband.mp3

Now just to wait for Popkid to find a gap his busy schedule. Lets see what I can download in the meantime
:sohappy:

RU42

Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room

Here is a new one for your downloading pleasure...

Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room is multi camera format. I had 3 different video feeds that I combined into 1 clip. It is not perfect - I needed a couple more clips but I used what I had. (I didn't want to shoot more since I have a new digital vidcamera coming.)

This video includes the 'preshow' outside with the talking tiki's, the show announcements, show, and exit out into Adventureland.

On top of the 3 video feeds I added in several other audio feeds. I used the master tracks for the outside as well as the show on the inside. So the audio is top notch.

Hope you enjoy it.

Located in the Disneyland Resort - Disneyland - Enchanted Tiki Room folders on #Disney-Central

RU

RU42

Tower of Terror Lights Up DCA

Uploaded to #D-C and to ABMD is a 2 minute capture of the lighting ceremony of the new Tower of Terror at DCA. (Note the whole ceremony was 25 minutes, this is just the last 2 with the actual lighting.)

It is located in:
disneyland resort => California Adventur => Tower of Terror

Enjoy

RU

Fido

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Hi! do you think anyone could ever put the new resort tv show (Top 7 things to do at WDW) on the channel?
Just wondering :)
-Kevin

Yeah I'd like that one as well. Chrisa (or whatever her name is) is hot! It's a shameless ripoff of a Travel Channel special, but great nonetheless. :lol:

xfkirsten

Found a file on #Disney-Central that was giving me and someone else invalid file name errors. :( It was:

epcot - opening announcement(60 seconds intro music & dialog).mp3

Just thought I'd pass that one along!

-Kirsten

RU42

You need winrar (do a yahoo search) to recreate the file. Rar is compression program - helps things download faster.

RU

jlockhart66

I am new to the boards, and new to trying to access the wdwresorttv.com website. I have followed the instructions, I believe, but when I try and get an audio file I get a not a valid file message. What I am doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom