Ride videos!!!!

RU42

There is one on D-C somewhere. I think I have also seen one on Digital Disney.

The problem is that recording is not allowed. So there are not many captures out there.

RU

djmatthews

Hello. Can I make a request. Can somebody record the Christmas parade and upload it to popkids server? Would be greatly appriciated by all us UK members and others that will not be able to see it.

bamboo7

Originally posted by djmatthews
Hello. Can I make a request. Can somebody record the Christmas parade and upload it to popkids server? Would be greatly appriciated by all us UK members and others that will not be able to see it.

were you just looking for the parade as it airs on tv, or did you want a live recording of it?

PeeplMoovr

I've been trying to access the TV Specials (travel channel ones) on Disney-Central these past few days and haven't been able to. It had been a while since I was last there, but I noticed there's no more "!dizvideo" or "dizaudio", but there's the "themeparkgoodies" section.
Have the specials been removed?
I have them all on tape and didn't know if I should capture them onto my HD and burn them onto DVD or make them available to others.
Anyone know if they're still available on #dis-central?

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by PeeplMoovr
I've been trying to access the TV Specials (travel channel ones) on Disney-Central these past few days and haven't been able to. It had been a while since I was last there, but I noticed there's no more "!dizvideo" or "dizaudio", but there's the "themeparkgoodies" section.
Have the specials been removed?
I have them all on tape and didn't know if I should capture them onto my HD and burn them onto DVD or make them available to others.
Anyone know if they're still available on #dis-central?

As far as I know Popkid has not deleted any of those vids. We're just not able to access them until he makes a working trigger for them (he was reorganizing last we spoke (weeks ago)). My upload account isn't working either. I'll send him a message and see if I can find out what is going on. He's a real busy guy, but hopefully soon he'll have stuff sorted nicely. I have all the Travel Channel episodes possible (I encoded them). I'm getting a DVD+-RW drive for Christmas, so if worst happens, maybe you could send me a blank DVD disc and I'll just burn all of them for you. I made two versions of almost everything.. a divx avi version and larger SVCD version (which I didn't share due to ~800MB files).

ImaginationHost

Ok...Three questions.

1). Any reason I can't access the !uploadz or !downloadz folder on #disney-central

2). Does anyone else have a problem unzipping Popkid's list of Mp3's?

3). Light Magic - Anyone have the soundrack in an mp3?

PeeplMoovr

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
As far as I know Popkid has not deleted any of those vids. We're just not able to access them until he makes a working trigger for them (he was reorganizing last we spoke (weeks ago)). My upload account isn't working either. I'll send him a message and see if I can find out what is going on. He's a real busy guy, but hopefully soon he'll have stuff sorted nicely. I have all the Travel Channel episodes possible (I encoded them). I'm getting a DVD+-RW drive for Christmas, so if worst happens, maybe you could send me a blank DVD disc and I'll just burn all of them for you. I made two versions of almost everything.. a divx avi version and larger SVCD version (which I didn't share due to ~800MB files).

Thanks much DisneyJedi. If things don't work out I might send you a few DVD's just so I don't have to go through capturing them onto my HD and burning them myself.
I'll check back once in a while on mIRC to see what's going on - No hurry - I have all the specials, just on tape.
Thanks again for all your help and hard work - it's much appreciated.

mikebrakes

Originally posted by ImaginationHost
Ok...Three questions.

2). Does anyone else have a problem unzipping Popkid's list of Mp3's?

I can't even get his list to dowwnload. For some reason, it stops at 2.7kb. I've tried asking on here and IRC, but nobody seems to be able to help me. Even popkid couldn't help.

(EVERYTHING I try to DL from popkid stops at 2.7kb, but I never had any problems with other fservers.):cry:

DisneyJedi

Re: Candlelight Processional...

Originally posted by dalton30720
Has anyone uploaded a video of the Candlelight Processional?

No one is uploading anything right now. Popkid's server suffered a harddrive failure when it was being backed up earlier in the week (figures huh?). Popkid is trying to resurrect the drive to make a reliable backup. We're not sure it will come back online. Wih the holiday, I'm not sure he had any time to really work with the drive either. We may be asking for help to restore as much as everyone has contributed . I think such a move calls for a Ride Videos II thread since we'd be starting new again. I have all the Travel Channel videos, so those shouldn't be a problem. I discovered the other day that a king person is sharing these videos on a schedule at Disney Documentaries. I don't know who he is, but I am appreciative for his efforts and kindness in sharing them.

I'll keep everyone posted on the status of Popkid. I don't know how many GB we may potentially lose, but keep your fingers crossed Popkid will be able to get it all back up.

bamboo7

Re: Re: Candlelight Processional...

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
No one is uploading anything right now. Popkid's server suffered a harddrive failure when it was being backed up earlier in the week (figures huh?). Popkid is trying to resurrect the drive to make a reliable backup. We're not sure it will come back online. Wih the holiday, I'm not sure he had any time to really work with the drive either. We may be asking for help to restore as much as everyone has contributed . I think such a move calls for a Ride Videos II thread since we'd be starting new again. I have all the Travel Channel videos, so those shouldn't be a problem. I discovered the other day that a king person is sharing these videos on a schedule at Disney Documentaries. I don't know who he is, but I am appreciative for his efforts and kindness in sharing them.

I'll keep everyone posted on the status of Popkid. I don't know how many GB we may potentially lose, but keep your fingers crossed Popkid will be able to get it all back up.

i have a pretty decent (but not complete) backup of popkid's server. Get ahole =of me if you need anything, popkid.

RU42

RU42 is back in the house

Hello everyone - I'm back and I have been busy. Here are a couple of updates:

If you did not get a chance to download my XMAS CBJ Master I highly recommend it. I took 3 different camera recordings and chose clips from each one to make a really nice capture. Here is the location info:
disneyland resort\disneyland park\country bear jamboree

The reason I mention it is that I am planning on a new series from DL using this same technique. I plan on taking several angles and making some really good stuff. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

RU

RU42

New Captures

And, now to update some capture info. All of the following is from Disneyland.

BRAND NEW:
Splash Mountain ride thru
Monorail from TL to DLHotel*
Mark Twain segments
Peter Pan
Fireworks (Tinkerbell flight and firework ending)
Skyway from FL to TL
Imagination River Spectacular**
45th Anniversary parade

RECAPTURED:
Alice In Wonderland
BTMRR
Settlers Cabin On Fire (in DLRR folder)
Fireworks (Tinkerbell flight and firework ending)
Mission 2 Mars open and ride segments
Animazement (show from 1999)
45th Anniversary parade

*The Monorail clip was during the construction of Autopia and DCA

**This is a channel 7 report on a new DL show called Imagination River Spectacular. Never heard of it? That is because it had a name change...Fantasmic.

Enjoy!

RU

RU42

NEW NEW NEW

A couple posts up I mentioned my 'multi-angle' project. My first one was combining 3 different Xmas CBJ captures into 1 video.

Well, here is #2: The Enchanted Tiki Room - UNM

When I was at the MK in 2001 I recorded the show twice, from opposite sides of the room. I have taken those 2 angles and created a single video. I think it turned out pretty good.

The completed capture is 315megs unrar'd/divx'd. The RAR is broken down into 7 files (50meg each) to facilitate downloading. I will also be uploading it to a.b.m.disney in the near future.

The clip is locted in:
wdw/magic kingdom/tiki room

I appreciate any feedback. Enjoy!

RU42

DCA Fan

Couple requests:
Does anyone have the music from Cinderella's Surprise Celebration? (A little bit of me....)
Also, anyone have the Suite of Dreams in mp3?

Thanks in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom