Reporting from WDI

MythBuster

I'm not so sure. Let's do some decoding, shall we?

ReDisniey E-Dew
backwards is
weD-E yeinsiDeR
change the capitalization
wed-e yeinsider
now spacing
wed eye insider
eye = i
WEDI Insider

:wave:

Good Job!!
and for those in the know. The WDI newsletter/magazine where they discuss their current and future projects is called the WDI EYE!!

the_rich

i think this guy is telling the truth. lee already said to take it with a grain of salt and accept what he i saying. beacuse he didnt just say this guy is bogus then i take that as a vote of confidence.

The Mom

Premium Member
i think this guy is telling the truth. lee already said to take it with a grain of salt and accept what he i saying. beacuse he didnt just say this guy is bogus then i take that as a vote of confidence.

The expression "take with a grain of salt" means that you should not automatically assume something is the truth. You should not automatically dismiss it as untrue, either, but it could go either way.
;)

wild01ride

Rhine River Hangar?

the half built Rhine River hanger in Germany...

I've heard about this countless times and I looked at the building intently last time I was there, but where exactly is said building located?

(I know we can always count on you, marni to have an aerial shot or plan drawing!)

Thanks!:wave:

I'm not so sure. Let's do some decoding, shall we?

ReDisniey E-Dew
backwards is
weD-E yeinsiDeR
change the capitalization
wed-e yeinsider
now spacing
wed eye insider
eye = i
WEDI Insider

:wave:

Now what anagrams can you generate from "Eat your salt, but don't forget the sugar".... seems like a suspicious phrase to me. :lookaroun

PurpleDragon

Um, I would suggest you learn a bit about the internet, as us American's can find out just about anything. Tracing an IP address is alot more simple than you may think, regardless of where a site is "out" of, and most law inforcement has access to software to give out such information, regardless if people cooperate or not. Windows has such safegards installed for extreme cases.

If the info was to be leaked, Disney would have made an announcement, like they always do.

But, I feel we should stay on topic, and I think its phoney.

Um I would suggest YOU learn a bit more about the internet as well as the overall security of various browsing engines.

First of all the attitude of "WE ARE AMERICANS WE OWN TEH INTERNET, WE CAN GET ANYTHING WE WANT!!" is a childish concept to say the least. As others have stated if anyone wanted to obtain IP information from Steve and this site, they would have to get a subpoena to force Steve to cooperate. Also you obviously know nothing about IP masking, all it takes is a simple firewall or even a piece of 3rd party software to spoof any IP address you want, you can even route your connection thru multiple IP addresses in order to mask yourself from possible security threats.

I would suggest next time you decide to post nonsensical banter on these boards you should at least do your homework before you try and call someone out. And before you try to say squat to me, I'm a network administrator and have been working in the IT field for over 8 years, so yes I know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Oh and thanks E-dew for the nice tidbits of info, I'll be sure to enjoy them with my grain of salt.:p

sambahat

Group hug

I think it's time for another group hug. C'mon everybody... you know you need one. Right over here... That's it. Ahhh.....

There. Now, isn't that better?

Hey, who's up for a round of "It's a Small World?" I'll start us off:

It's a world of laughter, A world of tears
It's a world of hopes, And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all

WDWFREAK53

Is "the rule" about Fantasyland either...

1. No attractions based on films that are rated anything other than "G"

or.

2. No attractions that require a height restriction?

tirian

I think this one sounds reasonable. Fantasyland is really meant for kids, and having a height restriction there just makes no sense.

In that case, the Matterhorn needs to move back to Tomorrowland at Disneyland. ;)

This is certainly not a rule; and WDI has been breaking most of them lately, anyway (Monsters in TL).

SpenceMan01

hauntdmansion79

This is a great read!!!

I just wanted to repeat what some other people have already said, and say that this thread is very interesting to read and has got my imagination flowing. I check these boards every day and it has been relatively dry lately. This is fun stuff!!....Whether it's true or not is secondary.

I actually really hope we find out the original poster is legit and his information starts coming to life. Regardless, here is what got me excited in this post so far.

1. The "de-coding" of the poster's name....that was awesome!
  2. The talk about a new E-ticket ride at MK outside the tracks.
  3. All the available space in MK besides 2000 Leagues
  4. A new attraction in the World Showcase! SWEET!!!!
  5. Knowing that Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain are getting some well deserved love! The money they're putting towards Space Mountain sounds promising.
This thread gives me some stuff to discuss with my Disney-Crazed friends other than Toy Story Mania and the Wand, which are getting old.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Nah.
Just another plot. A wet one, not ideal, but large and rather inviting for an e-ticket.
A very wet one; once the canal around the Raceway idea was scrapped in `69 all I`ve been aware of for this area was an extended lake from north of SM towards the SM Satellite..... to give a nice view from the Speedway restaurant and the Tland train station.

Has there been specifics for this area other than that? Were they going to shrink the Speedway for a third time to create an access area through the berm? Seems awfully congested since the Tland Light and Power Company (as in another merch location) was built.... unless the link was to be to the North East ;)

JML42691

Um, I would suggest you learn a bit about the internet, as us American's can find out just about anything. Tracing an IP address is alot more simple than you may think, regardless of where a site is "out" of, and most law inforcement has access to software to give out such information, regardless if people cooperate or not. Windows has such safegards installed for extreme cases.

If the info was to be leaked, Disney would have made an announcement, like they always do.

But, I feel we should stay on topic, and I think its phoney.

Um I would suggest YOU learn a bit more about the internet as well as the overall security of various browsing engines.

First of all the attitude of "WE ARE AMERICANS WE OWN TEH INTERNET, WE CAN GET ANYTHING WE WANT!!" is a childish concept to say the least. As others have stated if anyone wanted to obtain IP information from Steve and this site, they would have to get a subpoena to force Steve to cooperate. Also you obviously know nothing about IP masking, all it takes is a simple firewall or even a piece of 3rd party software to spoof any IP address you want, you can even route your connection thru multiple IP addresses in order to mask yourself from possible security threats.

I would suggest next time you decide to post nonsensical banter on these boards you should at least do your homework before you try and call someone out. And before you try to say squat to me, I'm a network administrator and have been working in the IT field for over 8 years, so yes I know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Oh and thanks E-dew for the nice tidbits of info, I'll be sure to enjoy them with my grain of salt.:p
Very well put. And as this web site seems to be based outside of the US, it would be nearly impossible for a supoena from the US government to be internationally accepted to simply force somebody to surrendur an IP address for the purpose of a private buisiness's . I will take what the OP is saying as being true, but could easiliy be seen as somebody just posting whatever they feel like saying as being true when it is not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom