Progress at Everest!

BrerFrog

It is hilarious how this thread always fails to stay on-rails. :ROFLOL:

I am still waiting for confirmation on whether or not there is work being done on the Yeti.

wolf359

When I first heard about a screen being put up I just assumed they were going to project a yeti on it similar to how the first sighting was.... However, based on these first reports it seems as if it's just blocking sight of the figure, with no additional special effects.

I wonder if a projection is coming but not ready yet, or if the intent is just to have a dark cave and an obscured yeti until this repair work is finished.

JustInTime

When I first heard about a screen being put up I just assumed they were going to project a yeti on it similar to how the first sighting was.... However, based on these first reports it seems as if it's just blocking sight of the figure, with no additional special effects.

I wonder if a projection is coming but not ready yet, or if the intent is just to have a dark cave and an obscured yeti until this repair work is finished.

I doubt it would be a projection but that would be better than a tarp...

the-reason14

AGAIN, this thread is intended to provide updates of the YETI on EXPEDITION EVEREST. It has nothing to do with Stitch's Great Escape! or any other attraction.

If we want to discuss Stitch's Great Escape!, let's start a new thread in general discussion dedicated to it.

Aaaaand back to the Yeti?

:brick:

Ok and? Thread drifts happen all the time, and I'm sure there's more than enough info floating around in this thread as well as several others about the yeti. It's not that serious.

the-reason14

No fault to you, you didn't continue the thread drift.

((And I work on Stitch's Great Escape!, which is why my avatar is what it is. ;)))

And I'm sure this thread and others will survive with it's drifts. This is a WDW message board, as big as it is, it's likely that other things will come up.

And now back to our regularly schedule discussion.

the-reason14

Then start a new thread. Its not that hard. Go to the forums, click Start Thread and there you go.

True that, and you can just as easily skim past the posts that have nothing to do with the topic if you feel its that serious.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled discussion.

TalkingHead

Is the Stich ride going away? I hope not, it's one of my favorites in DisneyWorld. SO much better than that Carrousel ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom