Progress at Everest!

fosse76

Won't matter either way...even without a screen, lately the Yeti was slumped over so far and they kept it so dark, the strobe so infrequent the Yeti might as well not be there. Not kidding. THAT BAD.

Maybe they can put a picture of the Yeti on a tarp in front of the screen...then when a train rolls by, the resulting windflow will cause the tarp to flutter. At least then we'll get to see the Yeti move again!

disneysroyal411

So, EE. It's a fun ride... It needs a little fixin. Well maybe a big fix, but. So how bout Space Mountain being open again! O wait, that needs more improvement. Or, no not SGE.

O no! What if behind the tarp they're putting in a giant STITCH YETI!!! AHHHH, that would be horrible!

MonsterManX

Thats exactly why I dont see the point of SGE being open anymore. It has the lowest ridership in MK and has been named by fans as the worst attraction in WDW history.

A friend of mine asked me to explain the ride to him the other day. This was my response.

"Long Pre-Show , Feet Hurt....
Strap you into a tight painful chair.
Listen to unfunny jokes in the dark.
Stitch farts on the crowd. It smells.
You come out ed off "

RSoxNo1

I think WDI realized Stitch isnt as popular now after the TL show failed.

I'm guessing that WDI was told to make a Stitch based attraction to be housed in the Alien Encouter location with a limited budget. I definitely wouldn't put all the blame on WDI here, I think most of the blame can be put on poor instructions.

BrerFrog

I'm guessing that WDI was told to make a Stitch based attraction to be housed in the Alien Encouter location with a limited budget. I definitely wouldn't put all the blame on WDI here, I think most of the blame can be put on poor instructions.

That seems to be the case. Stitch is a great character, even if he has been milked like there is no tomorrow, and I think that given the right budget he could star on a very nice ride.

Castle Cake Apologist

Here's a thought...

Not every thread has to dissolve into a free-spirited bashing of Stitch's Great Escape!, no matter how poorly you feel towards the attraction.

This thread is about an attraction in a completely different park.

Back to the topic at hand? Thanks.

JustInTime

Here's a thought...

Not every thread has to dissolve into a free-spirited bashing of Stitch's Great Escape!, no matter how poorly you feel towards the attraction.

This thread is about an attraction in a completely different park.

Back to the topic at hand? Thanks.

THANK YOU! Back to the yeti.

SeaCastle

Thats exactly why I dont see the point of SGE being open anymore. It has the lowest ridership in MK and has been named by fans as the worst attraction in WDW history.

I think WDI realized Stitch isnt as popular now after the TL show failed.

From what I hear, SGE is quite popular...maybe not among Disney fanboi purists, but among the average visitors. However, maybe what I heard was outdated because I believe SGE is leaving Tomorrowland in the near future.

the-reason14

From what I hear, SGE is quite popular...maybe not among Disney fanboi purists, but among the average visitors. However, maybe what I heard was outdated because I believe SGE is leaving Tomorrowland in the near future.

I remember back in 2004 when it opened, the lines would wrap around the building. But on recent trips dating all the way back to I would say 2007, SGE has been a walk on. I cant remember when was the last time I saw it, but I remember it wasn't working 100% effect wise, which is the whole point of the show so its been years since I've seen it.

Castle Cake Apologist

AGAIN, this thread is intended to provide updates of the YETI on EXPEDITION EVEREST. It has nothing to do with Stitch's Great Escape! or any other attraction.

If we want to discuss Stitch's Great Escape!, let's start a new thread in general discussion dedicated to it.

Aaaaand back to the Yeti?

:brick:

disneysroyal411

AGAIN, this thread is intended to provide updates of the YETI on EXPEDITION EVEREST. It has nothing to do with Stitch's Great Escape! or any other attraction.

If we want to discuss Stitch's Great Escape!, let's start a new thread in general discussion dedicated to it.

Aaaaand back to the Yeti?

:brick:

I'm sorry to ruin your thread, I didn't mean to, truthfully. I just meant to throw out a stitch joke really quickly. And also, it's a little ironic that you don't want stitch to be talked about, but it's your picture. Haha, sorry had to say that.

Castle Cake Apologist

I'm sorry to ruin your thread, I didn't mean to, truthfully. I just meant to throw out a stitch joke really quickly. And also, it's a little ironic that you don't want stitch to be talked about, but it's your picture. Haha, sorry had to say that.

No fault to you, you didn't continue the thread drift.

((And I work on Stitch's Great Escape!, which is why my avatar is what it is. ;)))

EpcotServo

Only fans whom I would ignore with great vigor would name SGE a worse attraction than Journey Into YOUR Imagination...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom