Progress at Everest!

disneysroyal411

No, I dont tolerate venturing off that far off topic on my forums, and its hard to find the informative posts when you have to search through pages of stitch and JIYI.

You are new here, you joined this month, and clearly you've never seen a major topic go off the rails and back on. We had a huge one like this in a Space Mountain thread for it's refurb. We get back on track don't worry. But if we aren't just try and join in on the conversation we are having. We are one big Disney family here, you don't have to be the mean Aunt that sits in the corner alone.

Tigerace81

Alright heres a little update from Screamscape:

(6/4/10) I’ve heard that something new may be up with the Yeti at Everest again. One report claims that the Yeti is gone, while another simply reported that the finale room was totally dark on their ride through, so you couldn’t tell one way or another.

And no, im not new. Ive been visiting the forums for a while and only joined for my sister.

BrerFrog

To make this assumption kinda SOUNDS DANGEROUS to me...just sayin' :shrug:

Very well played. I agree. :lol:

That is great info. I am going with the second report. I think the Yeti is still there, but being worked on. The first report probably came from someone who assumed the Yeti wasn't there because they couldn't see anything on the final room.

Either way, it seems like the Yeti will finally leave B mode and move onto A- mode.

disneysroyal411

And no, im not new. Ive been visiting the forums for a while and only joined for my sister.

It's not the same when you're just watching, it's a little different when you actually join because of the New Posts option that keep you continually updated. When you're not a member you mainly go through category and not all of those are the most updated. So you could click on this one, see it on topic, leacve, and then it could all just go off topic and then get back on by time you come back. Look we're are getting off topic with this, let just let it be and leave it alone and keep our thought's to ourselves.

Are the waterfalls still working at EE I can't remember?

NMBC1993

Well I can't say there is a tarp or anything around the yeti but when I was at AK two days ago I rode EE and at the part where you enter the cave there was nothing but pitch black and right before you exit the cave, I heard the yeti's roar. Here's hoping for the Yeti to be back in A mode real soon.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
No, I dont tolerate venturing off that far off topic on my forums, and its hard to find the informative posts when you have to search through pages of stitch and JIYI.
I wouldnt participate in epic threads then.

We have forum members that have been around here for almost 10 years. The people have relationships that are in the forum and outside the forum. It is impossible not the thread drift with something or another from time to time. Now, we do have an audience that participates about 3 months out of the year and they can add some headaches to finding info.

Sometimes, you have to put on your S kickers and sift through the BS, especially in the summer months.

RSoxNo1

It's been rumored for a while that Joe Rohde is leaving the company. Last I heard, he was working on the Hawaii DVC.

I would love it if he was given budgets for small projects like Tony Baxter in Disneyland where he can just go through attractions at his chosing and enhance them as he sees fit.

Castle Cake Apologist

I'm not new by any means myself and I didn't appreciate the ridiculous thread drift that this took. In fact, I was one of the original members of this "new" incarnation of the forums, from nearly ten years ago.

Any updates on if the screen is for sure up? From what I'm hearing, it is...

PurpleDragon

I can confirm this, we just rode EE a couple of hours ago and the entire scene is completely dark. There was something blocking the yeti but the scene was too dark to even tell whether it was a tarp, a rock, or what. The only indication that there was supposed to be something there is the sound effects are still on, however they are turned waaaaay down. But it could be the speakers are just muted by whatever they are using to block the scene.

While it bugged me my daughter couldn't see the yeti, I was rather excited to see they finally are doing something to fix it.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom