Progress at Everest!

Tom

Beta Return
That is kinda the plan.
To be tough, but fair. Hopefully we can get a valid response from TDO.

Not exactly.

I think you both said the same thing....

"kinda the plan" and "not exactly" are synonyms in this case :)

Whether it's negative press, positive press or somewhere in between, I agree with Yoda that hopefully it brings some attention to the subject.

jmuboy

Whatever. I know the Sentinel blasts Disney a lot. This time WDW deserves the bad press. I hope the O-Town Sentinel mails a copy of the article to every AP holder, DVC owner and travel agent in the USA!

I hope our "Fix Me" Avatars are pictured in the article.

IWant2GoNow

I would hope that it's leaning more of the way of grabbing TDO by the head and turning them so they are looking eye to eye with us so we can finally have their attention on the matter.

Or it could do absolutely none of that.

But it does give us a new hope... like Star Wars. :)

Buried20KLeague

I think that we should all be very happy that after three years of a non-functioning yeti, it's finally going to get addressed outside of a fan site.

I'm all for Garcia taking an aggressive approach... Hopefully he will.

And I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about once the article is out.

BrerFrog

I think that we should all be very happy that after three years of a non-functioning yeti, it's finally going to get addressed outside of a fan site.

I'm all for Garcia taking an aggressive approach... Hopefully he will.

And I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about once the article is out.

I agree. It is going to be an interesting read.

Atomicmickey

So, does the Sentinel have any influence on Disney? Not directly, of course, but is there any evidence that anything printed in the Sentinel actually leads to any sort of change?

I'm envisioning a "what happened to the Yeti?" article, that will tell locals everything they already know, with a couple of quotes like "xyz from the WDWMagic site says that fans have been up in arms about this for years, and call it bad show". Disney will refuse to comment, or say something like "guests have told us that Expedition Everest is one of the most thrilling parts of their day at the Animal Kingdom".

And then everyone will return to their places and nothing will change.

At least, that's what I suspect, but I'd like to know if the Sentinel actually has any impact at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom