Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

eagles

wow jenn, you are on a roll! i also love your colors, but i love them all!

i feel so bad, that i haven't scrapped a real page in so long. i still have scrapbook supplies (those supplies i just HAD to have) in never opened boxes.:lookaroun

mouselvrmom

wow jenn, you are on a roll! i also love your colors, but i love them all!

i feel so bad, that i haven't scrapped a real page in so long. i still have scrapbook supplies (those supplies i just HAD to have) in never opened boxes.:lookaroun

Well, if you're feeling bad about not using them, you could always send them over here. I could be coerced into using them. :lookaroun:lol:

HollyBelle

Holy pages, Jenn! I go away for 10 days and look at what you've accomplished :sohappy::sohappy:. Two plus months of scrapbooking! They're all so good I don't know where to start. I absolutely love the colors for those hockey pages and the cupcake background is perfect... I love that you used one of your own pictures! And the valentine box takes me back to childhood... I used to LOVE making those things!

mouselvrmom

Holy pages, Jenn! I go away for 10 days and look at what you've accomplished :sohappy::sohappy:. Two plus months of scrapbooking! They're all so good I don't know where to start. I absolutely love the colors for those hockey pages and the cupcake background is perfect... I love that you used one of your own pictures! And the valentine box takes me back to childhood... I used to LOVE making those things!

Thanks, Holly! Welcome back!

That's why I love making these pages. Someday my daughter will look back on her valentines box and have great memories!

angieandtrevor

Got March done. Woohoo!

March-2009-000-3-1-1.jpg

March-2009-001-3-1-2.jpg

March-2009-002-3-1-3.jpg

March-2009-003-3-1-4.jpg

March-2009-004-painting-1.jpg

March-2009-005-painting-2.jpg

March-2009-006-bowling-1.jpg

March-2009-007-bowling-2.jpg

WOW, you have some beautiful pages done. I am going to attempt to post some of my own if I can figure out how to get it to work :lol:

angieandtrevor

Cruise Scrapbook Pages

I am really hoping that I will be doing this correctly. Here is some pages from a cruise my husband and I did for our anniversary.

Cross your fingers that this works !

Coree

Those pages are fantastic, Angie! I really love them. Did you have a template to use for the St. Thomas circle page? I really like that one a lot, but they're all great! :sohappy:

angieandtrevor

Those pages are fantastic, Angie! I really love them. Did you have a template to use for the St. Thomas circle page? I really like that one a lot, but they're all great! :sohappy:

Thanks so much, I know they aren't Disney related but it still gives some great ideas for other pages. I tend to look on the internet a lot to get me started. The St. Thomas page did have a plastic tempate that you just used to form the page. It took me forever to do this page but I was really happy with how it turned out. You can buy this templated at our local scrapbooking store so you should be able to find something similar (and it should only be around $5).

HollyBelle

Wow, Angie... those are so great. I love how bright and colorful they are, they really exude the "feel" of a cruise-I feel like I'm right there on the ship. Your pages are a reminder that I really need to get working on my own cruise layouts :rolleyes:. I'm so glad you found us over here :sohappy:.

I really like the ocean view page and I love how you cut that picture on the Margaritaville page! But I think my favorite is the muster drill layout... I was cracking up at your husband packing beers in case the ship goes down.

angieandtrevor

Wow, Angie... those are so great. I love how bright and colorful they are, they really exude the "feel" of a cruise-I feel like I'm right there on the ship. Your pages are a reminder that I really need to get working on my own cruise layouts :rolleyes:. I'm so glad you found us over here :sohappy:.

I really like the ocean view page and I love how you cut that picture on the Margaritaville page! But I think my favorite is the muster drill layout... I was cracking up at your husband packing beers in case the ship goes down.

Thanks for the compliments, it is so nice when you have others that really appreciate the work that goes into it and I really LOVE seeing everyone elses pages....geeze, where have I been???? Don't feel too bad about not starting your cruise pages, it has only been a few months since your cruise. We did a B2B cruise last fall with the Saints & Sinners (awesome group of people) and I haven't even started one page yet. We are going again this fall with them so I am determined to get it done before October.

What a goof ball my hubby is, he was killing himself laughing and saying that if the ship was going down the beer was going with him. He tends to work a lot so he really loves his vacations away…..can you tell?

Thought you might enjoy these 2 pages from my wedding scrapbook, there are a few Mickey accents that we had on our wedding day. I absolutely loved the Mickey and Minnie hats and definitely a must have for a big Disney fan.

angieandtrevor

I loved your wedding and cruise pages, Angie!

You have some wonderful embellishments on your pages! They are fantastic!

Thank-you SO much but I have to admit that some of my books have cost me a small fortune because I get a little carried away with all the extras but you really can't put a price tag on how special these books turn out to be, at least that is what I keep telling myself, LOL :)

mouselvrmom

Thank-you SO much but I have to admit that some of my books have cost me a small fortune because I get a little carried away with all the extras but you really can't put a price tag on how special these books turn out to be, at least that is what I keep telling myself, LOL :)

Oh, yes, I try that argument out on my husband all the time! :lol: Although I'm working on that large fortune now. :eek::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom