Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks, Tammy! The dinosaurs are actually thick chipboard stickers. I got them because my brother loves dinosaurs, and then by lucky chance, he actually chose volcanos/ dinos as his birthday theme, so it worked out!

I thought they looked 3-D! Those are so cute!

Coree

Since we've seen lots of activity in the Disney pages thread recently I thought I'd revive this one too. Here are pages I've gotten finished in the last couple of months. I'm now exactly two years behind in my scrapbooking. :lookaroun :lol:

DSC06033.jpg
DSC06034.jpg

DSC06038.jpg
DSC06037.jpg

DSC06039.jpg
DSC06044.jpg

DSC06046.jpg
DSC06049.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yay!! Coree's posting layouts too!!!:sohappy:

I don't even know where to start!! The zoo paper is so cute! Love the block page too!! And those slide pictures!! :sohappy:

HollyBelle

Fabulous pages, Coree :sohappy:!! I really love the "2" pages; I bet they look great side by side. And that picture of your daughter on the left side of your first page.... ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Coree

Thanks, HollyBelle! I miss DD's curls. Now her hair is only curly underneath the straight hair that's visible. When she's upside down you can see the curls, but I can't convince her to talk around on her hands all the time. :lol:

HollyBelle

Mine was like that too when I was little, so you never know... those curls might be back! I was pretty much in college before I realized I could fix and wear it curly and now it's a rare day to see my hair straight. Way too much work :rolleyes:.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fran! I'm so glad you posted these! I've been making a page today (for someone else) and I was out of ideas. I copied your Attittude page and it's lovely!!:)

Great pages as usual!!

HollyBelle

More great pages, Fran! I love how you split the Celebrate picture into three frames. And the colors on the Chuck E Cheese page are great.

Tammy, did you just say you were working on a page :eek:?! I got my hopes up... and then I read that it's for someone else. Bummer! I'm still waiting for those cruise layouts; I need some inspiration for my own :D.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
More great pages, Fran! I love how you split the Celebrate picture into three frames. And the colors on the Chuck E Cheese page are great.

Tammy, did you just say you were working on a page :eek:?! I got my hopes up... and then I read that it's for someone else. Bummer! I'm still waiting for those cruise layouts; I need some inspiration for my own :D.

:eek: I did!! :lol:

But it is for someone else so I can't post it.:(

The good news is - I remember how!! :lol: So hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

Everyone's pages are great inspiration!

mouselvrmom

I love your pages, Coree! I think my faves are the zoo ones! So cute! Yay for getting so many done! Before you know it you'll only be a year behind! :lol:

Great pages as usual, too, Fran! I think my fave this time is the indy 500!

mouselvrmom

I was actually able to get a few done before my surgery too. I am now working on February of 2008. Not too shabby considering I've got Oct 2008- Feb 2009 done too. I really should be getting to work. :lol:

Here are just a few that I did traditionally no less! Sorry that the quality is not that great. I guess I didn't have enough light.

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom