Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
my brother dressed as Indiana Jones for Halloween this year. When I went to WDW in October, the only souvenier request he had was a real Indiana Jones whup (pronounced 'whoop') So of course, I spent $45 on one in DHS-but he loved it!
IMG_2450.jpg

We had portraits done of Zac and Bennett-this page is for Zac's book:
IMG_2452.jpg

blueberry picking with my best friend and her family this summer:
IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

...sorry about the pic quality!

Lastly, a 2 pager from my sister's recent wedding:
IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

Enjoy!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Good grief Amber did you get all those done at one crop? You were working hard girl!! There are so many adorable ones!! I love the "whup" story and page, so cute. I haven't ever tried grungeboard, it's perfect for that page though! Love the letters and flowers on the pumpkin patch page. Really great job on all of them!!:)

Coree

My gosh! I'm with Tammy on how many pages you got done at that crop. How long was it? They are fabulous--I totally can't pick a favorite. Your nephew is so adorable!

HollyBelle

Wow... those are all so great. I love the one of your nephew's first football game!! And the Indiana Jones page is wonderful too. Love that costume. And the "whup" makes it perfect... your $45 was well spent!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
thanks, everyone:wave:
Yes, I did do them all at one crop, but it was actually a Friday evening, then all day Saturday, so I had lots of time!

Coree

Ah, it's that all-day Saturday thing that's the trick. I can never quite get that much time away from home though. Great job!

mouselvrmom

those are WONDERFUL pages, Amber!!! :sohappy:

I love them all! The baby pages sure are cute! I love the motorcycle and indiana jones one. I think my favorites are the fall pages! Great job on them all! How wonderful that you got so many done.

jessicaj

Way to go Amber getting those all done at a crop! I think I got 1 and a half of these done at a crop. I just crop so darn slow.

ScrapbookStuff004-1.jpg

ScrapbookStuff005-1.jpg

ScrapbookStuff006-1.jpg

ScrapbookStuff002-1.jpg

OK, I haven't the slightest clue why some are big and some are small. I reduced them all to the same size so I do not know what is up with that. I hope you enjoy them!

Jessica J.

Coree

All those pages are beautiful, Jessica! I really like the snow babies page and the photo on the little mama page is absolutely precious.

HollyBelle

Your pages are great, Jessica. They have such whimsy, which I love. I think the snow babies one is my favorite... I really like the way you used the ribbon on that page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom