Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Amber. I'm really hoping she'll like it. I like to try to make her things so they are more personal, but it's sometimes hard to tell if she appreciated it or not.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Here are some pages I did at a recent crop. Bear with me, I jump around a lot. I do a couple of pages from one book, then switch to something else, or else my creativity is lost!! I literally am working on no less than 10 books!!

this is from my cruise book:
IMG_2813.jpg

from my nephew's book; his Halloween page:
IMG_2815.jpg

my brother's book-carving pumpkins:
IMG_2816.jpg

from my book-this is my favorite!
IMG_2817.jpg

from my book-a Pittsburgh Pirates game from a couple of years ago:
IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

and from my brother's older book( I still had this and one other page to do in it)-this is his him with his preschool teachers on his last day this summer:
IMG_2821.jpg

HollyBelle

Wow, Amber, those pages are all so fabulous... I can't imagine working on 10 books at one time :eek:! The "hocus focus" one is my favorite; great title by the way. I really like how the diagonal title works with the diagonal cut photos :sohappy:.

Coree

I got several pages done at a crop a few weeks ago and am finally getting around to posting them.

Missouri Botanical Gardens
DSC05282.jpg

DSC05280.jpg

DSC05287.jpg

DSC05288.jpg

Grant's Farm
DSC05283.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

St. Louis Zoo
DSC05285.jpg

DSC05286.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
very beautiful, Coree! :sohappy:

I really like the pages from the Botanical Gardens that are scalloped, and are those die-cut overlays, or is that the way the paper is itself?

Either way, you got a lot done!!

I just got back from a 2 day retreat, so I should have several pages up soon!!

Coree

Those are so pretty Coree! I love the stitching! And that St Louis Zoo, is that a die cut? Wow, it's so elaborate!

Thanks, Tammy. I'm sure you know this already, but I didn't do the stitching--the paper came that way. And yes, the zoo is a die cut and probably the most elaborate I've ever seen.

very beautiful, Coree! :sohappy:

I really like the pages from the Botanical Gardens that are scalloped, and are those die-cut overlays, or is that the way the paper is itself?

Either way, you got a lot done!!

I just got back from a 2 day retreat, so I should have several pages up soon!!

Thanks, Amber. I bought the paper like that and then just added a solid green sheet underneath it. I was really happy with how many pages I got finished in 6 hours. Can't wait to see yours soon!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Okay, I had a two-day retreat this weekend, so I got lots of pages done!!

Here they are:

Me and my brother on the Penn State Lion Shrine:
IMG_0179.jpg

I decided to scrap our last family vacay to Maine in 2006:
IMG_0180.jpg

this is actually the title page for the album:
IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

for my brother's book:
IMG_0185.jpg

from my brother's recent 6th birthday party:
IMG_0186.jpg

page 2:
IMG_0187.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
and some more:

for my nephew's book:
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

from my book:
IMG_0190.jpg

grr...the glare. The vellum quote says "In every conceivable manner the family is link to our past, bridge to our future."

IMG_0191.jpg

my sisters' birthday party at the skating rink:
IMG_0192.jpg

and...don't even laugh, but I went to a New Kids on the Block concert this week (it was awesome!), so here are those pages:

IMG_0203-1.jpg

page 2:
IMG_0202-1.jpg

HollyBelle

Wow Amber... those are so good! I really love the title page for your Maine vacation. It's just perfect :sohappy:. And I really enjoy your journaling!

NKOTB!!! Wow... that takes me back to 3rd or 4th grade!! Is it really all the original members?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Wow Amber... those are so good! I really love the title page for your Maine vacation. It's just perfect :sohappy:. And I really enjoy your journaling!

NKOTB!!! Wow... that takes me back to 3rd or 4th grade!! Is it really all the original members?

Thanks!

Yes, all the original members-and Joey is still as cute!

Though it was funny to see them all doing the dances to the older songs!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
There are so many pretty ones Amber, I don't think I could pick a favorite! The scalloped paper is so pretty! And i love the splash page!! And those dinosaurs are adorable!! Are they die cuts?

Coree

Those are awesome! I really like the Maine title page one too and your bro's birthday pages and your sister's birthday page and the hunting page and, oh, you get the picture. :)

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
There are so many pretty ones Amber, I don't think I could pick a favorite! The scalloped paper is so pretty! And i love the splash page!! And those dinosaurs are adorable!! Are they die cuts?

Thanks, Tammy! The dinosaurs are actually thick chipboard stickers. I got them because my brother loves dinosaurs, and then by lucky chance, he actually chose volcanos/ dinos as his birthday theme, so it worked out!

Those are awesome! I really like the Maine title page one too and your bro's birthday pages and your sister's birthday page and the hunting page and, oh, you get the picture. :)

Thanks, Coree!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom