Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

HollyBelle

Wow... you've been busy! Your pages (both digital and traditional) look so professional. My favorites would have to be the pumpkin ones! The colors are just so perfect.

mouselvrmom

Jenn those are beautiful!! I love love the Halloween ones with the black tree and purple background!!

The last one is really great too!

Thanks. I like the halloween one with the tree too.

Wow... you've been busy! Your pages (both digital and traditional) look so professional. My favorites would have to be the pumpkin ones! The colors are just so perfect.

Thank you. I like the pumpkin ones too. I think my favorite one is the first pumpking carving one.

Coree

Jenn, those are great--I love them all. I think my faves are the ones of the cookies though. I just love those colors together. And you even did some traditional! I'm feeling like such a slacker!

mouselvrmom

Jenn, those are great--I love them all. I think my faves are the ones of the cookies though. I just love those colors together. And you even did some traditional! I'm feeling like such a slacker!

I think the cookie one turned out nicely. And they were delicious too. :) Better start catching up! You could always do digital. :lol:

Jenn-I love all of them! Especially the 4 pumpkin page for your mom-very "frameable"!!

Thanks. It was very simple but I like the way it ended up.

Coree

Better start catching up! You could always do digital. :lol:

I thought about it, but the album I'm so close to finishing is traditional and I don't want to do those last few pages digital. Maybe I'll do some pages in my digital album soon though just to be doing something productive. Heck, it's 4:00 in the morning, I should be making use of this time and get busy! :lol:

mouselvrmom

I thought about it, but the album I'm so close to finishing is traditional and I don't want to do those last few pages digital. Maybe I'll do some pages in my digital album soon though just to be doing something productive. Heck, it's 4:00 in the morning, I should be making use of this time and get busy! :lol:

What in the world are you doing up at 4 am?!? I've only heard about that time from Sam. :lol: Hope everything is ok there. :)

jessicaj

Jenn those are awesome! You are totally rockin' at the digital!!!

Here is my newest non-disney layout....sorry for the shadows. I did not notice them until I posted it here.

Scrapbookstiff007.jpg

mouselvrmom

That's wonderful, Jessica! I so might scraplift that one! I get so sick of trying to figure out what to do for dance layouts. Everything works so nicely together!

Coree

Fran & Jessica, those pages are absolutely beautiful. Great work!

Jenn, Anna has been sick so she woke up at 4:00 Wednesday and 3:45 this morning. Ugh.

HollyBelle

Fran I love that page. Like Jenn, I think the lyrics were a really great choice. And Jessica, I love the "Tiny Dancer" title on your page... its perfect!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
jessica and fran-very, very nice pages!!
sorry it has taken me so long to actually sit down and post the pics of pages I did last weekend at a crop, but better late than never, right?!

This is a 9x9 page for my album; my nephew and me:
IMG_2442.jpg

Said nephew getting a bath:
IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

Said nephew's watching his first Penn State game on tv:
IMG_2445.jpg

my brother Zac riding my uncle's motorcycle this summer. I used a new (to me) product called Grungeboard (the arrow and the wings). I liked it...anyone ever use it?
IMG_2446.jpg

brother and neighbor making smores at our house...I used the Outdoors Cricut set for this smore:
IMG_2447.jpg

Pumpkin patch 2 pager:
IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

more in a minute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom