Post your Disney Layouts here!

courtfran

IMG_0861.jpg

mouselvrmom

Welcome to the scrapbooking forum, courtfran!

I LOVE all of your pages! They are so disneyfied! I also adore the accordian book you made! What a wonderful gift! I can't believe you didn't make one for yourself. Can't wait to see more!

Coree

Those pages are awesome, courtfran! I wish someone in my family would make me an accordian album--that's such a great gift!

HollyBelle

Welcome, CourtFran :sohappy:! Love those pages... can't go wrong with Mickey colors!! And I really like the trapezoid/diagonal shaped pictures.

I'm going to again show my lack of traditional scrapbooking knowledge :lookaroun and ask... what are these accordion books you all speak of? Is it exactly as it sounds? A book that opens out to show all pages at once? If so, what a fun idea!

courtfran

Thanks so much for all the compliments everyone!! The accordian album is exactly how it sounds. Its great cause you can open them up and set them on a coffee table, etc. as a display. It starts off as a white base and then I added everything else. :) They seem to be a big hit!

Fran98765

Been gone a bit, got a new computer and was down for awhile prior. But I did manage to complete a LOT of Disney LOs last week, here are a few. They are all digitally done and if you click the pic you can see the credits.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are just stunning Fran!! The Pooh and colors are wonderful. I love the type. The Topiary page is beautiful! Wow I don't even know if I could choose a favorite!

eagles

courtfan: welcome to the scrapbooking forums! great pages, love the accordion album also.

fran: wow, i truely do love those digital pages. i think my favorite is the topiary one. they all are fantastic.

you are making me think about going to the dark side again. but even mine never looked like yours.

ljs1691

Oooh! I feel a scraplift coming on. Well, mine will be paper but I LOVE the ideas you have given us. Great job, they are beautiful.

Laurie

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
yes! wonderful pages, Fran! I agree with Tammy-I don't think I could pick a fave, though if you twisted my arm-I guess I'd have to choose the Pooh one. Lovely!:sohappy:

WishIWasAtWDW

my disney scrapbook

so i've finally taken pictures of my scrapbook pages so i could post on this thread! i love all the posts so far and wanted to contribute. :) the pictures are a little blurry since i couldn't use my flash. but hopefully you still get the picture. :ROFLOL:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom