Post your Disney Layouts here!

WishIWasAtWDW

thanks! i absolutely LOVE scrapbooking, especially disney scrapbooking. :D i buy all of my disney scrapbooking stickers and paper at michael's craft store. i love going there to look for disney stuff but i must have just about everything disney from michael's because i never see anything new. i'm excited to check out mousememories.com for some new paper and stickers!

WishIWasAtWDW

and i couldn't help myself...i had to post more pages from my scrapbook! :lol: i'll try to save some pages for another day.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HollyBelle

Yay!! New pages :sohappy:! Tammy's right; post as many as you like... we want to see them all. I especially love the blue Magic Kingdom title on one of the earlier ones. And the differing expressions on your faces on "It's a Small World" is great!

Welcome!

eagles

thanks for sharing, those are great pages. you all look like you had a great time, well except for the guys faces on the small world page. :ROFLOL:

i love that "just hanging around liberty square" phrase and pic. good job.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Another Former Lurker

I, too, have been following and admiring the lovely work you ladies do for quite some time now. I enjoy scrapbooking but somehow can't find the time to indulge myself (or maybe I just don't have enough energy when I come home from work). I find that I can get books done for others, though!

I've made 8x8 books for both my mother and my mother-in-law. I have made scrapbooks for my nieces after our family WDW trips, little 6x6 accordion books I got at Michaels, and most recently I made one of the 6x6 books for my sister-in-law after we convinced her to leave her husband and three children to join us at the Food & Wine Festival last year. Before I gave it to her, I took pictures so I could share it here.

The front half:

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2683.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

DSCN2686.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
The reverse side:

DSCN2688.jpg

DSCN2689.jpg

DSCN2692.jpg

DSCN2693.jpg

DSCN2694.jpg

DSCN2695.jpg

DSCN2696.jpg

Everything's a bit mashed together because of the small page size, I guess, or perhaps I was just trying to get too much stuff in there.

Needless to say, I haven't scrapped this trip for myself yet...

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yay!! More scrapbookers coming out of the woodwork!! :sohappy:

That is such a wonderful gift Tiggerish!! She must have loved it! It all looks great and I loved your journaling. The What We Learned - is a great idea!!

Thanks for joining in!

HollyBelle

I love it, Tiggerish!! Especially, the use of the program info/times guide throughout the pages and I really like the "Top 10 things we learned"... so fun:sohappy:. The F&W Festival is my favorite time of year and looking at your scrapbook pages really takes me back! Can't wait for this year's. You definitely have to take the time to make one for yourself, as well!

mouselvrmom

Yay, more great pages! :sohappy:

Love all of your embellishments, wishiwasatwdw! Can't wait to see more!

Wonderful little book, tiggerish! That is such a neat idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom