Post your Disney Layouts here!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Thanks for the kind words!

I just keep coming back here for inspiration, I love the layout ideas in your challenges!! Now if I could just force myself to take time and indulge my hobby on my own behalf, maybe I could even participate!

Headed back to WDW on Sunday, maybe I'll start scrapping that one and work my way backwards? Maybe it's too intimidating to try to do them in chronological order, the older the pics get, the more I put it off...:shrug:

wishiwasatwdw, I'm a big fan of Michael's too, and I love your pages, especially the Magic Kingdom title squares cut from the disney paper--are those rub-on letters or stickers?

WishIWasAtWDW

thanks tiggerish! what i did for those was i cut 1 inch x 1 inch squares of paper and then placed each sticker letter on the paper. make sure you put the squares down on the paper before you put the letters on. that way you make sure the letters are all facing the right way and don't get cut off by another paper square.

Hi,

I have not posted pages in a while, but I've been busy lately. :) I've probably done 100 pages since I last posted. :D Just thought I'd share a couple of them.

scrapbook_025.jpg

scrapbook_026.jpg

scrapbook_034.jpg

scrapbook_028.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
OhioDisneylover those look so nice!! I like the black dots framing the pictures on the first couple. That printed paper looks really cute too!

Tink those are beautiful too!! Are letters from a cricut? The flourishes are so so pretty!! All the different colors mixed together are great!

WishIWasAtWDW

pirateprincess, i actually got that sticker in a scrapbook kit at wdw. it was a kit that came with stickers from each of the four parks. i bought the kit at the downtown disney scrapbook store.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Okay, time for some Disney pages!

For my trip this past October, I made one of the BoBunny word albums ("Believe"), which I may get around to posting sometime.

For the more general trip pictures (and yes Coree, you may eventually be a part of this album :)), I am doing an 8 x 8 album, trying to focus on the birthday aspects or first-time things. (Did that make any sense :shrug:)

Here's what I got done for the album:

Opening page:

IMG_0193.jpg

Believe it or not, after all my trips, this was the first I had seen the Opening ceremony at MK (darn other people on my trips that wouldn't get up early with me!)
IMG_0194-1.jpg

page 2:
IMG_0195-1.jpg

Also the first I had been able to catch longer than 30 seconds of DeVine at AK:
IMG_0196-1.jpg

page 2:
IMG_0197-1.jpg

Yes-another first-my first time(s) on Splash Mountain! It is usually closed when we're there!
IMG_0198-1.jpg

Had to include Frontierland Donald:
IMG_0199-1.jpg

And, since this album is all about ME at WDW (haha), here is a self-portrait on the Teacups page:
IMG_0200-1.jpg

HollyBelle

Love the use of the 8X8 album. And I agree, it should be all about you considering it was your birthday trip. I'm shocked you never had the opportunity to ride Splash before this trip... tell me you loved it. It's my absolute favorite!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Love the use of the 8X8 album. And I agree, it should be all about you considering it was your birthday trip. I'm shocked you never had the opportunity to ride Splash before this trip... tell me you loved it. It's my absolute favorite!

Yes-I absolutely love it-I think it might be my favorite ride in MK!

Coree

I'm lovin' it, Amber. I especially like the MK opening ceremoney pages. We've never seen that either. Maybe next time!

WishIWasAtWDW

what a cute album amber! i always do 12 x 12 albums, but i have seen such cute 8 x 8 albums i may have to do one!

i was able to get a few pages done this week. finally got my 2008 trip done and have started on my most recent trip! here they are

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HollyBelle

Count me in as another one who loves the Grand Floridian pages, WishIWasAtWDW... especially with the use of resort specific paraphernalia!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom