Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
No I just fold and adhere, fold and adhere. I used the same technique on the "Snow Babies" layout in the other thread. It is a little easier to see on that one I think. It only takes a minute or two but looks a lot like the sewing technique. At the store I teach at we call it the "No-sew ribbon technique"

Thanks for all the compliments!!!

You're right, I can tell in the other layout. I like the no-sew part!!:)

Coree

Here are the last four pages to complete my 2007 Disney trip album that I finally finished. The pics aren't great because I already had them in the page protectors and didn't want to fight them back out again.

DSC04621.jpg

DSC04622.jpg

DSC04619.jpg

DSC04620.jpg

lumpydj

It's been a while for me, but I did some more pages. They're not up to par with most of the ones out here, but these are some of my first.

BellePage.jpg

PoohPage.jpg

PrincePage.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love them! I love the embellishments that you used and I especially love the way you used the cut paper to make frames in the belle one. :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are great!! The pooh page and embellishments are so cute!! Love the Prince Charming pictures too!! Thanks for sharing!:)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
First off - welcome CourtFran!:)

Second - wow!! That is an adorable album!! I love it! Your family must have been so excited! It is so so cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom