IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

HollyBelle

Sometimes simple is perfect, though! You'd never know by looking at those pages that you were just breezing right through them. They're all so good but some of my favorites: the first ones of the castle and fireworks, the "it's not easy being me" page of your daughter (what a great capture), and the Minnie Mouse page!

And it didn't escape my attention that you have some great character shots!!

mouselvrmom

Sometimes simple is perfect, though! You'd never know by looking at those pages that you were just breezing right through them. They're all so good but some of my favorites: the first ones of the castle and fireworks, the "it's not easy being me" page of your daughter (what a great capture), and the Minnie Mouse page!

And it didn't escape my attention that you have some great character shots!!

Yea, I asked my hubby if I should include the shot of my daughter having a moment and he said yep, they need to see that they aren't always smiling. She laughed when she saw it, what a drama queen. :rolleyes:

I'm not suprised you noticed the character shots. A fellow stalker is always on the lookout. :D

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
yay, Jenn!
I also liked the one of your daughter-the paper, the journaling, title, everything. I had that same paper, and shaped paper just adds something to pages!

Coree

Love them, Jenn. I do really love the it's not easy being me page and the adventureland pages. Have I mentioned I'm really jealous of your scrapping quantity?

jessicaj

Here is my latest Disney page...now if I could actually scrapbook in order or at a faster pace then maybe we could actually have a complete album. What a concept. LOL

ScrapbookStuff003-1.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Very cute!! Did you sew the ribbon on by hand? I did ribbon like that in a class once for a cruise layout and I loved it!! But it took so long, I've never done it again!:lol:

Coree

Awesome page. I love everything about it.

Sew by hand??? I don't even sew a button back on a shirt. :lol:

jessicaj

Very cute!! Did you sew the ribbon on by hand? I did ribbon like that in a class once for a cruise layout and I loved it!! But it took so long, I've never done it again!:lol:

No I just fold and adhere, fold and adhere. I used the same technique on the "Snow Babies" layout in the other thread. It is a little easier to see on that one I think. It only takes a minute or two but looks a lot like the sewing technique. At the store I teach at we call it the "No-sew ribbon technique"

Thanks for all the compliments!!!

mouselvrmom

yay, Jenn!
I also liked the one of your daughter-the paper, the journaling, title, everything. I had that same paper, and shaped paper just adds something to pages!

Thanks, it was such a horrible picture that I had to make sure to use nice paper. :lol:

Love them, Jenn. I do really love the it's not easy being me page and the adventureland pages. Have I mentioned I'm really jealous of your scrapping quantity?

No you didn't mention that. Are you jealous of my quantity? Maybe if you stayed up to midnight scrapping instead of working you would have my quantity. I mean where are your priorities? :rolleyes::lol:

Awesome page. I love everything about it.

Sew by hand??? I don't even sew a button back on a shirt. :lol:

me neither!! :lol:

Well, nor do I!! Scrapbooking calls for a higher level of commitment though!!:animwink:

Definitely. The only time I've sewn in the past 10 years was on a scrapbook page. And that was the only time I tried that. :lookaroun:lol:

mouselvrmom

Jessica,

That tomorrowland page is fantabulous!!! I love your fold and adhere method! If I ever decide to use ribbon in that way I will definitely try that before I try to sew it on. :lol::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom