Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

I think I'm done for the night now, so I guess that leaves me with finishing up 7 for tomorrow.

marypoppinscopy.jpg

Rosettacopy.jpg

tinkerbellcopy.jpg

silvermistcopy.jpg

thumpercopy.jpg

chipanddalecopy.jpg

mouselvrmom

I have two more pages left, but I've now hit a wall where I just don't want to do two more pages! :lol: I'll have to take a break for a little while.

frozonecopy.jpg

mariecopy.jpg

fairygodmothercopy.jpg

tianaandnaveencopy.jpg

meekocopy.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Beautiful!!

I love the fairy godmother shot--what a great location for a photo! Love the Mickey Mouse page at the end; those embellishments are so pretty.

mouselvrmom

Beautiful!!

I love the fairy godmother shot--what a great location for a photo! Love the Mickey Mouse page at the end; those embellishments are so pretty.

Thanks, Siobhan!

I love the location of the fairy godmother too! It's part of the reason why if we see her out I make a beeline! :lol:

HollyBelle

I'm totally bowing down to you right now, Jenn. How in the world did you knock those out so fast? I'm impressed. No wonder your trip report went on a mini-hiatus for a day or two. :lol: And your quality didn't suffer after doing so many... the last ones are just as great as the first.

I LOVE the Minnie Mouse page and the Chip and Dale one is perfect. The colors you used for Lotso are so fun, I think it may be my favorite!

mouselvrmom

I'm totally bowing down to you right now, Jenn. How in the world did you knock those out so fast? I'm impressed. No wonder your trip report went on a mini-hiatus for a day or two. :lol: And your quality didn't suffer after doing so many... the last ones are just as great as the first.

I LOVE the Minnie Mouse page and the Chip and Dale one is perfect. The colors you used for Lotso are so fun, I think it may be my favorite!

Thanks, Holly! I was up to 1 a few nights! :lol: And I definitely think that by the time I got to those last two I didn't care much anymore, just about anything looked good! :eek::lol:

KnK

Wanted to give each of you a shout out about all your encouragement and places to find downloads.

It's wonderful to have a great new set of friends to help me on my digital journeys.

Wish we all lived closer to have one big digital party (plus would love to give each of you a big hug!!!!)

mouselvrmom

Wanted to give each of you a shout out about all your encouragement and places to find downloads.

It's wonderful to have a great new set of friends to help me on my digital journeys.

Wish we all lived closer to have one big digital party (plus would love to give each of you a big hug!!!!)

Thanks, Kris! I wish we could all get together too!

wvdisneyfamily

Looking at all of these wonderful layouts makes me feel motivated and sad all at once. Lol. My scrapbooking and photo albums have suffered a lot this last year due to all of the chaos a new baby, a new house, career changes, etc... Now that life has semi-settled, I can refocus my energy. Lol. My scrapbooks and photo albums are up-to-date at least. These layouts are super inspiring and creative.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
When I create a digital page, I create it. I download elements and paper, but I make the page.

Sadly, I'm in your boat right now. Haven't done it in forever!:lol:

wvdisneyfamily

I'm shopping for an album right now so I can get a head start on 2011's trip. The mark up on scrapbook albums at the world is steep so I'm checking elsewhere. Do any of you use the 12x12 binders and just customize them yourselves? If so, send me a link to what 12x12 binder would work with the standard 12x12 pages and their protectors. Thanks. Happy scrapbooking.

Oh, Disneyfalcon, I have way tooooooo much Disney scrapbooking stuff to not use it all before I go digital. LOL. I have this awesome iMac and yet I still use the old fashioned method. LOL.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm shopping for an album right now so I can get a head start on 2011's trip. The mark up on scrapbook albums at the world is steep so I'm checking elsewhere. Do any of you use the 12x12 binders and just customize them yourselves? If so, send me a link to what 12x12 binder would work with the standard 12x12 pages and their protectors. Thanks. Happy scrapbooking.

Oh, Disneyfalcon, I have way tooooooo much Disney scrapbooking stuff to not use it all before I go digital. LOL. I have this awesome iMac and yet I still use the old fashioned method. LOL.

I am with you again! You should see pictures of my scrapbooking room! Unfortunately it's not getting any use either!:lol:

tiaragirl

I got them done!! Now I'm off to order my book!
[/IMG]

I'm behind the eight ball on this, and I'm sure I could find my answer if I scrroooollllled back (but it is Sunday, my lazy day, and that is effortful). Where do you order your books? And what program do you use, my dear?

wvdisneyfamily

Congrats! That sure was fast. I still haven't even made it through your trip report yet. I guess I will knock that out this afternoon.

Uh, yeah, that trip report. I need to get on that. Hey, WDWFigment, were you in Epcot at some point in June? My husband swore he saw you in The Land taking pics. (Please don't think we are crazy stalker people. LOL. He just remembered you because he's a big Picture of the Day fan.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom