Post your Disney Layouts here!

WishIWasAtWDW

great pages jenn! i feel like such a slacker! its been forever since i have scrapbooked. i need to get on it before my sept trip! only 103 days to finish last year's sept trip :ROFLOL:let's hope i can get it done

mouselvrmom

I got a page done tonight. I don't love it completely, but I wasn't sure what to do with these pictures, and I want to get this little trip done before we go again.

WDW-August-2009-Day-3-000-room.jpg

eagles

finally got a new computer and i finally got back to digi scraping. i am doing photobooks like jenn. so here is what i have so far from our mini last minute trip in feb2010.

some are so basic that it is embarassing, but they are done.

2010disney-1.jpg

page1a.jpg

page1b.jpg

page1c.jpg

eagles

Doesn't anyone do paper layouts anymore? Am I the only one? :shrug:

these boards and the people here got me back into traditional. i was the only one doing digi when we started here. but now they all turned to digi and i was the only tradional left.
..now i went back to the dark side.:ROFLOL:

Coree

Oooooh, I like! My favorites are the Buzz pages and the Pirates pages. Come on, I know you have more . . . :D

And I still do paper layouts, Donna. I do some digi as well, but mostly traditional so you aren't alone! :wave:

eagles

Oooooh, I like! My favorites are the Buzz pages and the Pirates pages. Come on, I know you have more . . . :D

And I still do paper layouts, Donna. I do some digi as well, but mostly traditional so you aren't alone! :wave:

thanks coree. there is one more for magic kingdom but i am not posting it.

i will post animal kingdom once i get done with all of them. one park at a time.

mouselvrmom

Super cute, Louella! I'm glad you posted! :sohappy:

I love the colors and how you showcased your photos! I agree with Coree, my favorite is the Pirates page!

I also see lots of familiar products. :D

eagles

Super cute, Louella! I'm glad you posted! :sohappy:

I love the colors and how you showcased your photos! I agree with Coree, my favorite is the Pirates page!

I also see lots of familiar products. :D

thanks jenn. i suppose its bound to happen we would have some of the same digi kits.

animal kingdom is done. ready?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom