Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

wow you were fast! hehehe thanks so much. i think if i had to pick one it would be the one with the kids eating their muffins and cookies. it was actually a pretty nice moment in time we had with those huge things.

Yea, that's a nice page! I like that one too! Those are the moments to treasure!

eagles

13-4.jpg

14-3.jpg

15-3.jpg

16-4.jpg

mouselvrmom

:lol: I love your drawing page! So cute! And of course, the vinylmations! I bet Coree is salivating just looking at all of those! :lol:

eagles

I made a quick page for Kellybell's challenge over on mousescrappers because I really wanted her new alpha. :D

WDW-August-2009-Day-3-003-buzz.jpg

love your page! you are so creative with digi now.

but i think that is so funny that buzz's face us whited-out. i say that because the pic i have is whited-out also. wonder why that happens. but i cut and pasted noah's face in there. lol (i bet you didn't notice that :ROFLOL: )

have to jump over and check out the challenge.

mouselvrmom

Yea, apparantly I didn't have the right settings, or else it is just really hard to get that one to turn out.

I'm so going to check out noah's face in buzz's. I must have just assumed it was buzz's face and didn't notice... :eek::lol:

Oh, my gosh! How did I not notice that?! That is so adorable! I should have had you put Sam's face in mine. :lol:

mouselvrmom

The challenge got me motivated to get some more pages done (even though I really should be working on report cards... :lookaroun) But at least I have day two of our August trip done now.

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-021-pecos-bil.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-022-splash.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-023-frntrlnd.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-024-minnies-h.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-025-sonny.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-026-hm-1.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-027-hm-2.jpg

eagles

great pages jenn! love the minnie one, so girly lol. and i have the same kit that you used on sonny.

i can't see the journaling, but where is that house at? or should i say resort or villa? is that one of your dvc's? it looks really cool though.

mouselvrmom

great pages jenn! love the minnie one, so girly lol. and i have the same kit that you used on sonny.

i can't see the journaling, but where is that house at? or should i say resort or villa? is that one of your dvc's? it looks really cool though.

It's actually peco's bills restaurant! :lol: I had to cut out some people from the picture so that was what was left!

WishIWasAtWDW

soooo many great pages! louella, i love the triceratop spin page. very cute how you used a picture as the background. and i noticed how you put your son's face on buzz lightyear! :lol: very creative! love it! jenn, more amazing pages from you! i also love the minnie page! very cute and girly!

and i finally got around to scrapbooking again! yay! :lol: i was able to get 6 pages done this weekend and i had 2 from awhile ago that i guess i never posted. btw, i feel like everyone else knows each other's name on here and i don't think i have ever shared mine. hello, my name is ashley and i love to scrapbook :wave: :lol:

the last set of pages from world showcase
IMG_6712-1.jpg

IMG_6713-1.jpg

IMG_6708a.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I am so behind!!

Hi Ashley!!:)

I love all the new pages! Everyone is going digital crazy! They all look so great though.

I think your last one is my favorite, Jenn. Love those colors and alpha!

Ashley, I love your Italy page! I finally have some pictures for that Pisa sticker, and you inspired me!

Louella, of course I love the vinylmations page.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom