Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

So cute, Jenn! I love the font you're using on some of them. It totally looks like handwriting. Well not my handwriting, but someone with cute handwriting.:lol:

:lol: It is actually handwriting, just not mine. Mine is so bad! :lookaroun

They have a whole section of peas' handwriting that has been downloaded online that hollybelle got me onto with her font love. :D

mouselvrmom

I got a few more animal kingdom pages done. I need to get this trip done so that I can finish another book.

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-000-ak-1.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-001-tusker-ho.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-002-tusker-ho.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-003-tusker-ho.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-004-ee-1.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-005-ee-2.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Jenn, you are so good at digital these days!! I love the light opacity tusker house, your Everest pictures tied together, it all looks great!

mouselvrmom

Jenn, you are so good at digital these days!! I love the light opacity tusker house, your Everest pictures tied together, it all looks great!

Aww, thanks Tammy! I think the Everest pages are my favorite from this batch. It's so much fun making them when there's such cute things out there to use!

HollyBelle

She does have a font love.:lol:

Wow... it's been way too long since I've replied around here. I do love my fonts!! :lol: I used to do all my pages without titles, but once I started downloading fonts... watch out! I love getting creative with them.

If it weren't for Emma and Jenn there wouldn't be a scrapbooking forum. You two are machines! I just don't know how you do it.

Jenn, I have to agree with Tammy... digital is really suiting you these days. I love your recent posts. The Tusker House pages are fantastic and I don't know if I mentioned this when you wrote your trip report, but I love that you and Sam did a character breakfast even though the kids weren't with you.

And Emma... your Animal Kingdom pages - FANTASTIC!

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Holly. I have really been enjoying my digital these days! Although I just did a traditional page to frame the other day and Lexie was so excited that I was doing "real" scrapbooking. :lol:

You know I couldn't miss meeting characters even if I couldn't use my kids as an excuse! :lookaroun :D

mouselvrmom

I got a few more animal kingdom pages done. I'm slowly but surely whittling away at this one. I also am trying to do some Christmas pages, but those are going really slowly. :lol:

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-006-ee-3.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-007-anml-life.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-008-dinosaur.jpg

WDW-August-2009-Day-2-009-dinosaur-.jpg

HollyBelle

LOVE that last page. :lol: Great shot of the dino... he really looks like he's going to jump right off the page.

I really like the "alpha" on the first two pages. Good stuff!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
OOh, Holly's right, I didn't notice that dino picture, I was too busy looking at Sam on the ground!:lol:

That's an awesome picture!

mouselvrmom

Thanks, girls! I like the jumping dino picture too, but the Sam on the ground is just classic! :lol: It just has to be my favorite. See I actually got him being silly for once!

Auroragirl

Absolutly love it!!! You did an amazing job... It's wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing.
I love scrapbooking, but have not had a chance to work on it for about 2 months :( I need to get my act together and start again.

mouselvrmom

Yay, more pages!! Great! I love the placement of the photos on Primeval Whirl especially!

Thanks, Tammy! I'm still waiting to see some from you... :lookaroun:lol:

Absolutly love it!!! You did an amazing job... It's wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing.
I love scrapbooking, but have not had a chance to work on it for about 2 months :( I need to get my act together and start again.

Thank you! :) I'd love to see some from you when you get around to it. :lol:

Great stuff, Jenn! I especially like the pictures on your ITTBAB page!!

Thanks, Holly! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom