Post your Disney Layouts here!

eagles

a-5.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

eagles

i had another one for the first set, but for some reason i can't upload it. so i will try again later.

but to carry on:
1-12.jpg

2-10.jpg

3-8.jpg

1b.jpg

except for the one that i can't load, this is it for a.k. we were not there too long.

ann0d

these boards and the people here got me back into traditional. i was the only one doing digi when we started here. but now they all turned to digi and i was the only tradional left.
..now i went back to the dark side.:ROFLOL:

Hmmm maybe I can sway you to go back to paper.
I never could get into digi, I just love the smell of paper! :lol:
I wonder if we could have two threads, one for digi and one for paper???

HollyBelle

Fabulous pages, Louella... I really like all the ones with Pluto! And the AK ones are fantastic. I really like how you used an image as the background on Triceratop Spin, and I love how you faded the dino picture into the background!

Quick question... do you not typically like the way shadows look? I ask because I know you do traditional as well, and I tend to think the shadows make digital pages look a little more traditional (relatively speaking). Just wondering! Love 'em either way!!

mouselvrmom

I don't see why we couldn't have two threads to separate the digi from the paper. Although it personally doesn't bother me to have both in one thread. :)

eagles

Fabulous pages, Louella... I really like all the ones with Pluto! And the AK ones are fantastic. I really like how you used an image as the background on Triceratop Spin, and I love how you faded the dino picture into the background!

Quick question... do you not typically like the way shadows look? I ask because I know you do traditional as well, and I tend to think the shadows make digital pages look a little more traditional (relatively speaking). Just wondering! Love 'em either way!!

funny you mention that about the shadows. when i started digi i was fantical about shadows. but now i am hit or miss with it. i have on the last couple added them for sure. and yes it makes them look much better. but i will not redue what i already have. :D
thanks

eagles

i won't be going back to traditional for awhile. just don't have the time or energy for that right now. and if i can't find or don't have the paper i want or element i can just download it this way.
if i ever get caught up i might go back for some but not now.

i think we decided in the begining we would not have seperate scraping for tradional and digi. if memory serves (which usually it does not) but i seem to recall that we wanted to just keep us together. because we share most everything anyway.

i know i am not on much anymore, but that has been because i haven't scraped in forever. but my vote is that we stay together. i love seeing and using ideas from both sides.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I was so excited to see this thread getting some updates while I was away in WDW! I've been back for a couple of weeks now, but am just getting around to catching up.

My very favorite of all your pages, Louella, is the Triceratops Spin page! I love the colors, the action, and the use of the ride as the background.

Donna, I too, only work in paper, as I don't have any of the programs necessary; and even if I did, I don't have time to learn how to use them! Paper's pretty easy to figure out. :lol: I have to say, though, that seeing what these ladies here accomplish with digital makes it very tempting...

For anyone who does use paper, you may be interested in the WDW papers that can be found at this link: http://www.scrapyourtrip.com/6022010.html. I found the website some time ago while looking for Disney scrapbooking supplies online. You may be familiar with it as well, but those papers are so cute I thought it worth posting.

Happy Scrapping!

HollyBelle

funny you mention that about the shadows. when i started digi i was fantical about shadows. but now i am hit or miss with it. i have on the last couple added them for sure. and yes it makes them look much better. but i will not redue what i already have. :D
thanks

Isn't it funny how we get stuck on certain features/approaches and use them all the time? Looking back at my first book... I was not only crazy about the shadows, but I made them WAY to intense/dark. Now I try to keep it a little more realistic. :lol: I need to take your "no re-do" approach... sometimes I'll keep going back to a page over and over and over again. I need help. :lookaroun

eagles

Isn't it funny how we get stuck on certain features/approaches and use them all the time? Looking back at my first book... I was not only crazy about the shadows, but I made them WAY to intense/dark. Now I try to keep it a little more realistic. :lol: I need to take your "no re-do" approach... sometimes I'll keep going back to a page over and over and over again. I need help. :lookaroun

don't get me wrong, i have redone several pages, over and over again. but i finally get to the point that i will never finish if i keep doing that. i would like to finish one book/album! i have so many unfinished albums is not funny. :ROFLOL:

and now that you mention it, i have to watch out for that WAY too intense/darkness thing, because i think i might be doing that a bit right now.

eagles

got some done from the studios. not sure i like them or not. but again, they are done and uploaded to shutterfly, no more redues :ROFLOL:

5-6.jpg

10-4.jpg

11-4.jpg

12-4.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are great, Louella! :sohappy:

I think my favorite is your first one! I love the title and how you made your picture in a mickey head shape!! I also love your great movie ride pages, your wizard of oz pictures are awesome! :D

mouselvrmom

Doh! I posted that before you posted your last four!

More fabulous pages!! :sohappy: I don't think I can pick a favorite there! They are all great- the pictures and the pages! Nice colors!

eagles

wow you were fast! hehehe thanks so much. i think if i had to pick one it would be the one with the kids eating their muffins and cookies. it was actually a pretty nice moment in time we had with those huge things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom