Post your Disney Layouts here!

KnK

I've been away for way to long.

Don't ya hate when work and life get in the way!

Started working on your 2009 Vacation book. I'll post picks as we get the book done.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
More, more!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Wow, I was so happy to see someone post some pages again!! Fran they are so beautiful!!

I think the last one is my favorite, but I love them all!!!

eagles

those pages are wonderful! thanks so much for posting them.

if i could get one of these computer working well enough to print my pics, i would do some pages myself.

Princess Clayre

Well I finally got around to doing some more pages :sohappy:
Here's some of the better ones!

DSCF1001-1.jpg

DSCF1005-2.jpg

DSCF1002-3.jpg

DSCF1003-3.jpg

DSCF1006-1.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Clarye those are great! The jewels on the Morrocco page are perfect!! And I love the embellishments on the Wilderness Lodge page!:sohappy:

Princess Clayre

Thank-you for all the nice comments ladies!

Love the letters in the Block Party Bash. Did you buy them that way or cut them from something?

Thanks for sharing!

The letters were already like that. I think I got them in Walmart or Target while I was over on holiday. I'm still a beginner so need all the cheats I can :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!! I love them! You have mastered embellishments. These pages have so many awesome embellishments, but the emphasis is still on the photos. Great job!:sohappy:

mouselvrmom

More wonderful pages, Fran!! :sohappy:

I think my faves are the magical moments page and the pooh and tigger pages. I love the bright colors! And Tammy is right! You use embellishments so beautifully while still making the pics the focus! Where did you get that castle embellishment? It is wonderful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom