post what camera you use!

DebS

Nikon D200. The lenses I bring to WDW[FONT=&quot] are a Nikon VR 18-200mm 3.5-5.6, Nikon 50mm 1.8 and a Sigma 30mm 1.4.
The rest of my gear stays home.

[/FONT]

MrBug

Canon PowerShot S1 IS

Big kudos to Canon support - I turned the camera on recently and it wouldn't display an image; found this bulletin on Canon's web site: Service Notice: CCD Image Sensor Advisory , called them and less than 2 minutes later they said they'd repair it no charge. The camera's a few years old and way out of warranty, but this was easily the simplest, most trouble-free product support incident I've dealt with for a long long time. Got it back via FedEx today and it's shiny clean (it wasn't when I shipped it to them) and works great again.

Figment1986

I use a Cannon Digitial Rebel with various lenses... usually keep the basic lens kit with a UV filter on it though for easy use.

*Stays away from the green box*

WDWFigment

Bumping the thread? I really want that 80-400VR. Would have made todays manhunt much easier.

I saw one for $750 today on Craigslist. I am thinking with meeting the guy to inspect the condition of the glass and see if he'll do any better (even though it's a steal already at $750).

As for the thread, I recently upgraded to the D90.

My bag now consists of the D90, Tokina 11-16, Sigma 30 1.4, Nikon 18-200, and Nikon 50 1.8. The 18-200 isn't the greatest lens, but it works well for WDW.

PhotoDave219

I saw one for $750 today on Craigslist. I am thinking with meeting the guy to inspect the condition of the glass and see if he'll do any better (even though it's a steal already at $750).

As for the thread, I recently upgraded to the D90.

My bag now consists of the D90, Tokina 11-16, Sigma 30 1.4, Nikon 18-200, and Nikon 50 1.8. The 18-200 isn't the greatest lens, but it works well for WDW.

Niiiiiice. Those 18-200 barrel lenses are great vacation lenses IMO. Same theory for the 80-400 except its the 'daylight sports/crime scene' type stuff. I'd prefer the 200-400 for the same use but i'm not dropping 5 Grand on a camera lens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom