post what camera you use!

Tater48

I use a Canon Rebel xti, my wife uses a Nikon Coolpix, and we also have a new Canon DC310 mini DVD camcorder, that we are taking with us in May.

Rob562

I have a Kodak V550, but it's 3.5 years old. It's taken its share of bump and drops and isn't as reliable as it used to be. (I can't zoom all the way in, otherwise the sensor loses track of where the barrel is and shuts the camera down)

This is my third Kodak camera, and I love the interface and the speed of the camera in booting up and between photos. FOr my next one I'd love to go Kodak, but Kodak has eliminated the visual viewfinder on all of their pocket cameras. I *hate* using the rear screen to take photos unless absolutely necessary.
So, it'll be another brand for my next camera, which will probably come before my next WDW trip in June.

-Rob

scpergj

Nikon D80 with various Nikon lenses and filters. Sometimes a tripod. And yes, I actually do carry it around the parks...in a backpack.

Figments Friend

Nice topic!

I have two cameras, both 'old school' ( with FILM..remember film? How about 'film developing'??)

My primary for WDW photography is a 90's model Canon EOS Rebel 35 mm camera. I can't recall it's exact model number...but it's a nice one and has a fairly large lense. I love it...it is very flexible and can be used to capture many different types of scenes, as in close up, nighttime, fast motion, etc. This baby has seen some action, and i use it primarily for landscape shots or parade shootings. It works great for photographing signage up close, too.
It has a seperate flash attachment but i rarely use it at WDW. I have found out though that most people find it too intimidating to use when i try to give it to them to take shots of me with the characters or in front of Park icons ( must be the big lense, or maybe the fact it's NOT digital?). For these situations, i whip out my 'other' camera....

A late 80's Kodak Ektanar VR 35. Sounds fancy, but it is really just a small but decent 'quick shot' style 35mm camera. Basically a pocket sized ( large pockets..lol..) cam one can whip out and point-n-shoot. This one works great for those times when i want to have someone take my photo with something or someone. No hassles..just point and shoot...though the sound the motor makes forwarding the film FREAKS everyone out everytime! Ha ha..it is always funny to see people react to that noise...ah the good ol' days of photography...:lol:

Yeah, i'm old school......

mayk

Canon

Canon Mark II
On one trip-brought my 500MM 4.0 and got some killer shots....of course, the security lady thought I was nuts carrying that lens on a mono-pod around....:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom